PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Best Buy??

29apr00
12-03-2009, 11:43 AM
I've got a TT with Best buy since mid October. I remember reading in the "check your settings" thread that a lot of Best Buy orders were not coming thru.

Any update on this? Is the vendor pulling it's affilite program and just not letting us know? I've got some stuff i want to get to get for xmas, but it Best Buy won't pay...then i'll find someone else to get it from.

SunshineGirl
12-03-2009, 11:48 AM
About 2/3 of the Best Buy Credits come through automatically and the rest we have to file TTs on. They do eventually go through them all, but they only do them about once a month or so. :(

SunshineGirl
12-03-2009, 11:50 AM
I've got a TT with Best buy since mid October. I remember reading in the "check your settings" thread that a lot of Best Buy orders were not coming thru.

Any update on this? Is the vendor pulling it's affilite program and just not letting us know? I've got some stuff i want to get to get for xmas, but it Best Buy won't pay...then i'll find someone else to get it from.

BTW...I'm showing that your October one was resolved. Did you never see the credit come through?

29apr00
12-03-2009, 12:55 PM
nope, still in my TT list as pending

SunshineGirl
12-03-2009, 01:06 PM
nope, still in my TT list as pending

Those don't actually automatically clear out. We have to go through and close them every now and again. I'm seeing your credit posted around October 23. (I can't remember exactly now because it's been about an hour since I looked it up!)