PDA

View Full Version : Closeouts.com Question

Magical JenK
09-26-2007, 11:07 AM
Hello-

Has anyone ever ordered from Closeouts.com? More specifically, have you ever ordered perfume from Closeouts.com? I don't know why, but it scares me when it's that cheap!!

Anyone?....Anyone?....Bueller? (sorry couldn't help myself)

Thanks in advance!

wilsonfamily4
09-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Nope, but had to say LOL. :)

SunshineGirl
09-26-2007, 11:31 AM
Cindy ordered but not perfume. I think she got the rolling cooler from them and was pleased.

m 'n c
09-26-2007, 11:35 AM
Hello-

Has anyone ever ordered from Closeouts.com? More specifically, have you ever ordered perfume from Closeouts.com? I don't know why, but it scares me when it's that cheap!!

Anyone?....Anyone?....Bueller? (sorry couldn't help myself)

Thanks in advance!

Is it current perfume or a discontinued one? I have one that I love (Escada Island Kiss) but it was discontinued so I can only get it cheap from discount places like this or Marshalls/TJ Maxx and the likes. I think you will be ok if you order one to try it out and put your mind at ease.

Magical JenK
09-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Is it current perfume or a discontinued one? I have one that I love (Escada Island Kiss) but it was discontinued so I can only get it cheap from discount places like this or Marshalls/TJ Maxx and the likes. I think you will be ok if you order one to try it out and put your mind at ease.

Good point...it is still a current one (Jessica McClintock). It's just normally $60+ & it's there for $33...I just don't want it to be stale or skunky, you know?

I'm just making a list of my shopping I need to do for next quarter!

Thanks all!