PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews of the Crocs' Lena

tarheelpat
12-03-2009, 09:01 PM
This high-heeled wedge, regularly $39.99, is on sale for $9.99 at crocs.com plus there's a free shopping code. I would love to get a pair of dressy crocs adn was wondering how this looks and feels. Thanks.

sunshinecindy
12-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Oh, thats awesome looking. I have a pair of Crocs wedge heels, not the Lena, but I love them. If they have this in black, I'm getting it.

sunshinecindy
12-03-2009, 11:37 PM
OMG, free shipping too, there is no way to pass up this deal. Croc wedge heels are so comfortable and I have had so many compliments on the ones I have.

wilsonfamily4
12-03-2009, 11:45 PM
I am debating these. I have heard so many people say they are ugly but I think they would be really cute with my black pants. And crocs are so comfy. If they are there tomorrow in my size I think I will get them!

tarheelpat
12-04-2009, 08:13 AM
I went ahead and ordered them. The 5% exclusive stackable code on the SR site came up invalid, but it's hard to complain when I'm getting them for under $10.

I really wanted to put them on my husband's shopping list for me, but I was afraid he would fool around and not order them while black was in stock or neglect to go through SR (a bit of problem). So, they're "to me/from me.":rotfl: