PDA

View Full Version : The Popcorn Factory

marcymajor
12-04-2009, 10:18 AM
i know i have asked this question b4 but i just want to make sure. placed an order with the popcorn factory about 2 hours ago but i have yet to get a confirmation email from them about my order. did get an email saying thank you for registering. what i was wondering was when would it be okay to delete these cookies (don't want to mess anything up) so that i can look at other merchants? any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

sunshinecindy
12-04-2009, 10:27 AM
i know i have asked this question b4 but i just want to make sure. placed an order with the popcorn factory about 2 hours ago but i have yet to get a confirmation email from them about my order. did get an email saying thank you for registering. what i was wondering was when would it be okay to delete these cookies (don't want to mess anything up) so that i can look at other merchants? any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

I'm seeing your click through but not your purchase yet so it may just be processing.

m 'n c
12-04-2009, 10:35 AM
I'd wait. Let me know what you think of the popcorn. :)

marcymajor
12-04-2009, 10:37 AM
:thanks: cindy and m 'n c for answering my questions. how long should i wait?