PDA

View Full Version : Scentsy Holiday Offer

SunshineGirl
12-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Everyone should have received a paid email last night about this but just in case your account spam blocked it....

Attend our SCENTSational online holiday party!

All orders placed within the Sunshine Rewards Party from December 7-15 will earn $2 cash back from Sunshine Rewards. Orders over $50 will receive a free holiday car candle and have a chance to win a plug-in. When you spend $100, will receive a free holiday room spray and be entered to win a full size warmer of your choice.

My good friend, Shelli, is the seller and I have to say that I am addicted to Scentsy! I have 3 standard warmers, 2 holiday warmers, and 2 plugins. I was a Yankee Candle addict until I started using these.

This is a one shot deal for Sunshine Rewards--the cash back on purchase as well as the free items and chance to win a full size warmer. If you have any questions about it at all, just let me know!

http://www.Fancyphi.scentsy.us

PSL1013
12-07-2009, 11:35 AM
I would love to see this added to the shopping category...I also love them and did place an order through the SR party, can't wait to get them. :love:

sunshinecindy
12-07-2009, 11:50 AM
I just got done with my order too. I'm hoping to love it. Have heard so much about this company and am anxious to try them.

SunshineGirl
12-07-2009, 12:11 PM
I would love to see this added to the shopping category...I also love them and did place an order through the SR party, can't wait to get them. :love:

I'm glad to hear that!! Depending on how this goes over, Shelli and I will definitely be talking to see if we can't work something out.

jollytammy
12-08-2009, 08:00 AM
I clicked on her link in the email (not the paying link) was that the right link?
Thanks!

SunshineGirl
12-08-2009, 09:07 AM
I clicked on her link in the email (not the paying link) was that the right link?
Thanks!

Either link works. :)

SunshineGirl
12-08-2009, 11:27 AM
Out of curiosity, what scents are everyone ordering? I've really been into the Spiced Grapefruit likely.

PSL1013
12-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Out of curiosity, what scents are everyone ordering? I've really been into the Spiced Grapefruit likely.

I know I ordered a Multi-Pack of 3 Scentsy Bars but I don't remember what I ordered, I guess I'll be surprised when it arrives! :rotfl: I think one of them was a c'mas scent but no idea what the other two are. I already have one of these Multi-packs and I got Plumeria, Enchanted Mist and Ocean, which is what I'm melting at the moment and it smells great.

sunshinecindy
12-08-2009, 11:53 AM
I ordered the cinnamon clove, two of my favorite fragrances. I also ordered some of the discontinued warmers which looked like a really good deal to get started with their products.

jollytammy
12-08-2009, 12:41 PM
I ordered one of the discontinued ones.

howdyfrtx
12-08-2009, 01:09 PM
I ordered sugar cookie, cinnamint, cinnamon vanilla...I'm a sucker for the sweet smell.

SunshineGirl
12-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Bumping this up as it will be ending soon!

BaseballMom
12-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Can I order using the link in the original forum post or do I need to order from the link in the email that was sent out?

SunshineGirl
12-11-2009, 10:26 AM
You can use either. Just be sure to click on "Sunshine Rewards Party" over on the left side for it to track to us.

roo823
12-11-2009, 05:45 PM
I love French Kiss, Grape Granita and Blueberry Cheesecake.
The Blueberry Cheesecake is not currently available. But, I did get a brick of the grape.

If you are going to buy Scentsy flavors, then the bricks are the way to go. 2.4 oz. bar for $4.50 vs a 1lb. brick for $20 is a no-brainer, once you figure out the flavors that you like.

Thanks Tricia for this Scentsy party! I really hope you can get Scentsy as a permanent merchant!

sunshinecindy
12-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Got my warmers and bricks today...cinnamon/clove...and my house is smelling divine. All my doors and windows are open and its still is smelling up the house wonderfully, can't wait to see how its going to smell when I close the house up this evening, or partially close it up.

I am thinking of putting a timer on the medium size warmer so it kicks on the the morning so it smells good in here during the day. Does anyone else do that.

SunshineGirl
12-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Bumping this up! Last day for this. :)

roo823
12-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Tricia,
Just wanted to make sure I used the right link to get the $2 shopping credit? Mine still hasn't come through.
Sorry if I'm not being patient enough!:reindeer:

PSL1013
12-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Tricia,
Just wanted to make sure I used the right link to get the $2 shopping credit? Mine still hasn't come through.
Sorry if I'm not being patient enough!:reindeer:

I could be wrong but I don't think anyone has gotten credit yet since the party just closed yesterday. ;)

I just received my Scentsy bars today, I've been melting another one (Ocean) that I already had for the past 3 days and it's still going strong...but I want to change it so that I can try one of my new ones. :rolleyes:

roo823
12-16-2009, 06:48 PM
Thanks, Pam!

SunshineGirl
12-21-2009, 11:33 AM
The winner of the free warmer was Ashleigh B.! I've gotten all of your names from Shelli and will start crediting accounts right now. We definitely had enough sales to do it again at some point. :)

Hope everyone is loving their stuff. I just started burning Cinnamint this morning (scent of the month). I was skeptical at first but am loving it!

PSL1013
12-21-2009, 11:40 AM
Congrats Ashleigh B. :clap: I see the credit in my account, thank you! I would love to be able to purchase through SR, I'm loving these. The last few days, I've been melting Rustic Lodge but my favorite so far is Ocean. :heart:

roo823
12-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Way to go, Ashleigh B!!

I have French Kiss in my warmer right now.
It is so yummy!:p

Thanks for the $2 credit, Tricia!