PDA

View Full Version : New Offer: Patients Action Network

SunshineGirl
12-07-2009, 04:49 PM
FYI this one is a little bit political. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this kind of offer but we'll see how it credits and how everyone else feels.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=3900

marcymajor
12-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Tricia-i'm not what you would call very political but i did try this offer about an hour ago but haven't gotten credit for it yet. seemed interesting enough for me to want to contact my senators so i gave it a shot. if it credits that's great, if not that's okay too as maybe getting in touch with my state officials will make them more aware of health issues.

Miwing
12-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Hi,

Sorry, I won't do this offer because I don't feel it's right to get paid for it. If you feel strong enough about any issue like this, than you should contact your local representatives about it, not because you can get .40. It just feels like a payoff to me and I don't like that when it comes to politics. To many handouts as it is right now by the government anyway. ;)

SunshineGirl
12-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Looks like this is going to be a manual credit after all. They said they will send us the first batch of credits tomorrow.

OhMari
12-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Have any of these credits come through yet?

PSL1013
12-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Have any of these credits come through yet?

Wondering the same thing...I've gotten a couple of emails from my Senators already! :blush:

SunshineGirl
12-10-2009, 11:40 AM
No credits yet. I pulled the offer and will contact them.