PDA

View Full Version : Tricia...This is a bad survey!!!

Kycha
09-27-2007, 02:21 AM
http://survey8.greenfieldonline.com/wix/p54624945.aspx

This is the url and the survey number is 0702935b. This is the faucet survey that a number of people have had problems with. It takes you all the way through the survey and ends with this message.
We are sorry, but we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Thank you for your patience.
http://sms.surveyrouter.com/Error.aspx There were at least 4 people that posted on the Daily surveys to avoid thread that had this problem on the 25th. I just finished with the survey and got the same "error". It does not take you back to the SR page. Seems kinda funky to me.

Another thing of note is that it waited till the end of the survey to ask the qualifying questions(age, sex, marital status). If you talk to your Greenfield contact, could you mention this "bad" survey.

mjjmbnmm
09-27-2007, 02:39 AM
I got the same one today and had the same problem.

SunshineGirl
09-27-2007, 06:23 AM
Thanks! I just sent this off to her as well as a question about the weird way the credits have come in this week.

LauraLea
09-27-2007, 07:29 AM
i took the same one last night and experienced th same thing.

Laura

abcboys
09-27-2007, 08:21 AM
What was it on so I can be sure to avoid it? I may have already taken it as it seems awfully familiar.

jollytammy
09-27-2007, 08:24 AM
I think I took this one a couple days ago, and it went through fine. Go figure:confused:

coastalgirl
09-27-2007, 08:25 AM
What was it on so I can be sure to avoid it? I may have already taken it as it seems awfully familiar.

It is on faucets.

I got this one too a couple of days ago.

jfrog
09-27-2007, 12:33 PM
YES! Bad survey experience as well! I took the faucet one a few days ago and it shut me out with the error message - just like the one about the banks did yesterday. And even though it didn't let me complete the survey, the survey page said I had exceded my survey limit and did not offer any more for the rest of the day. I was going through survey withdrawl! LOL

:0) Jan

Debbie Jean
09-27-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm always so grateful when people post about these bad surveys.

Yesterday when I saw the word "faucets" I knew to back out immediately!

jfrog
09-27-2007, 12:40 PM
oops- thought I double posted :confused: