PDA

View Full Version : Disney Rewards Visa

elohcin76
12-09-2009, 02:07 PM
Has anyone ever referred someone for the Disney Visa? I've referred 2 people, but the first one (my mom :) ) has received her $25 referral bonus GC, but I have yet to see the 25 Dream Dollars credit to my account. They say up to 2 billing cycles after their first use...is that THEIR billing cycles or mine?

Weluvdisny
12-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Every referral I've given DV I always have call and remind them. They have never automatically put the rewards in my account. Just keep hounding them and they will do it!:)

elohcin76
12-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Every referral I've given DV I always have call and remind them. They have never automatically put the rewards in my account. Just keep hounding them and they will do it!:)

Ahh...thanks for the heads up! Darn though, I hate talking on the phone!! I have a little anxiety issue there. LOL

Did you have to have any info when you called them (re: the referrals information) or did you just tell them you referred someone and haven't received your rewards yet?

Weluvdisny
01-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Did you have to have any info when you called them (re: the referrals information) or did you just tell them you referred someone and haven't received your rewards yet?

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I've been getting ready for our trip!! I had the referral's name and if you can, each acct has an id # that is found on your monthly statement. It is not their cc # so if you can get that info, that will help you get credit too.