PDA

View Full Version : Inactive Referrals

natofborg
12-09-2009, 03:25 PM
I have 42 referrals, and only about 4 of them are active. Some haven't done anything that I can see for a year. Is it possible to have Sunshine Rewards send them out some kind of email explaining all the activities and ways to earn money? Maybe something to get them actively participating in the site?

My second question, "are referrals eliminated from your list of referrals after they have been inactive for a designated period of time?"

m 'n c
12-09-2009, 03:35 PM
1st question - SR does send them all the same emails that we get so they do know what is going on and are invited to come check out the site.

2nd question - no they are your referral for life so in case they do decide to become active you'll get credit.

kimntrent
12-09-2009, 03:50 PM
I have about 100 inactive referrals so I understand

~Kathie
12-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I have 42 referrals, and only about 4 of them are active. Some haven't done anything that I can see for a year. Is it possible to have Sunshine Rewards send them out some kind of email explaining all the activities and ways to earn money? Maybe something to get them actively participating in the site?

My second question, "are referrals eliminated from your list of referrals after they have been inactive for a designated period of time?"

I have about 100 inactive referrals so I understand

Wow you guys........I have 3-4.......thought that was a LOT!!!

kimntrent
12-09-2009, 04:56 PM
It would be cool if they did something

natofborg
12-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Who knows? Maybe they ARE doing just hte surveys which we don't get anything for.....But I am glad to see that this is "the norm" so to speak.

kimntrent
12-09-2009, 06:27 PM
You would get credit for the survey if they got credit. If their account goes up your account will go up when they hit 5.00. I have like 5 that are sitting at the 4.75 and above

speechteachri
12-09-2009, 10:06 PM
How the heck do you guys manage all those referrals?? I have been telling friends and strangers alike about SR for the past 2 years and have yet to get any referrals! What the heck am I doing wrong??

~Kathie
12-09-2009, 10:13 PM
How the heck do you guys manage all those referrals?? I have been telling friends and strangers alike about SR for the past 2 years and have yet to get any referrals! What the heck am I doing wrong??

Nothing. It's amazing that people just don't get it. You can lead a horse to water..............

rumrunnergirl
12-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Yep, I have 93 referrals and only 6 have made it to $5.

A couple are sitting in the $4 range, but most are at $2.00 or $2.01 - it's so sad!!!

I know it can be hard to get surveys sometimes, but not THAT hard that someone can't earn $3 in a year or longer so I can get paid, LOL!

momof3lovebugs
03-26-2010, 09:04 PM
How are you guys seeing these?? I look and see my referral page still says 0. I know my mom signed up under me but I don't see her. :confused:

PSL1013
03-26-2010, 09:28 PM
How are you guys seeing these?? I look and see my referral page still says 0. I know my mom signed up under me but I don't see her. :confused:

Did she remember to put your member number in when she signed up or if you sent her a link that she had to click through, that would've had your number attached? It should be there if she did. You could open up a TT and ask Tricia to look into it?

momof3lovebugs
03-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Did she remember to put your member number in when she signed up or if you sent her a link that she had to click through, that would've had your number attached? It should be there if she did. You could open up a TT and ask Tricia to look into it?
I told her to do that, but I will have to check with her to make sure she did. I am off to girl scout training camp today but will definitely check into it. :thanks:

lswheatly
04-06-2010, 07:21 PM
I just noticed that I have 3 referrals, but I do understand that I will not receive credit until they reach $5.00. One of my referrals have not done anything since last month. Bummer:(
I know how hard it is to get referrals, but it's even harder to get them to build up their account so you can get credit.