PDA

View Full Version : advice needed

RDGCJK
12-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi all

On Nov. 11th I ordered a Disney gc from Sunshine Rewards. Thanks! I was planning on giving it as part of a gift to my father for Christmas. Anyway, I'm cutting it really close for it arriving on time since it can take up to 5 weeks. Do you think I should buy a back-up gift in case the gc doesn't arrive on time? He leaves for Disney shortly after Christmas, so if the gc arrives after Christmas, I won't be able to give it to him. Of course, I know I could find some use for the gift card myself...:D Should I have faith and hope it comes on time, or should I have a back-up plan? I may have answered my own question.

PSL1013
12-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Hi all

On Nov. 11th I ordered a Disney gc from Sunshine Rewards. Thanks! I was planning on giving it as part of a gift to my father for Christmas. Anyway, I'm cutting it really close for it arriving on time since it can take up to 5 weeks. Do you think I should buy a back-up gift in case the gc doesn't arrive on time? He leaves for Disney shortly after Christmas, so if the gc arrives after Christmas, I won't be able to give it to him. Of course, I know I could find some use for the gift card myself...:D Should I have faith and hope it comes on time, or should I have a back-up plan? I may have answered my own question.

I'm pretty sure you should allow 4-6 weeks and at 6 weeks that would make it December 23rd you might just luck out but if it were me, I would find a back up gift just in case because of the holidays. Maybe you could find something locally and then return it if the GC shows up in time, that's what I would do! :D

spring
12-11-2009, 04:45 PM
I truly hope you get it in time. My last one came after 4 weeks, however, most of mine have taken the full 6 weeks. I'd plan on having a back-up plan, especially with the holiday mail, but I wouldn't go out and actually get something unless it's not there by December 23rd. Good luck!

JAZZLE
12-11-2009, 05:09 PM
I ordered by Disney GC thru SR on October 30th and received them yesterday - 12/10 -- almost 6 weeks exactly.

bbangel
12-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Have a back up plan that is something that you could also use or gift to someone else if the gift card arrives in time. Best of both worlds. :sunshine:

RDGCJK
12-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Thanks everyone. I guess I'll go buy something else today. I'm kicking myself for not cashing out earlier because the gc would be perfect. There's still hope I guess, but since I live in Canada and this is Christmas card season, it could very well arrive later. Time to brave the malls.

RDGCJK
12-23-2009, 09:40 AM
Just wanted to say a big thank you to SR for the disney gift card. I received it yesterday - just in time for Christmas! Perfect timing. My father will be able to use it on his upcoming trip, so I'm sure he thanks you too. :D

SunshineGirl
12-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Just wanted to say a big thank you to SR for the disney gift card. I received it yesterday - just in time for Christmas! Perfect timing. My father will be able to use it on his upcoming trip, so I'm sure he thanks you too. :D

Oh, good! I was hoping that it would arrive. :)

bbangel
12-23-2009, 12:54 PM
:party: So glad it came in time! I hope he has great fun spending it :sunshine: