PDA

View Full Version : Odd DS Problem

iluvamystery89
12-14-2009, 12:29 PM
I have had difficulty with the DS page all morning. at first, it wouldn't load at all. after 4 hours of trying, I have finally gotten it to load, BUT, after i put in my demographic info, the start survey button does not work at all. i click it, and it doesn't even click, it's just like it's not there. i have checked multiple times and all the demographic info is filled in, but the start survey button won't click.

ETA: i have refreshed the page, and i was able to fill in the demographic info and click the button, but now it's just loading and loading.

PSL1013
12-14-2009, 12:44 PM
I have had difficulty with the DS page all morning. at first, it wouldn't load at all. after 4 hours of trying, I have finally gotten it to load, BUT, after i put in my demographic info, the start survey button does not work at all. i click it, and it doesn't even click, it's just like it's not there. i have checked multiple times and all the demographic info is filled in, but the start survey button won't click.

ETA: i have refreshed the page, and i was able to fill in the demographic info and click the button, but now it's just loading and loading.

There must be a problem off and on because earlier I had a problem with the site loading but after a while I was able to get in and finish one and get the congrats page. Keep trying.

sqromano
12-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Mine was a little slow to load, but I just got one and finished it. I hope you have better luck soon!

iluvamystery89
12-14-2009, 02:05 PM
thanks guys! persistence pays off-i finally got one!