PDA

View Full Version : holiday contest entries

cjnix32
12-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Just wondered when the entry count was updated? I thought it said 24 hours, but wasn't sure how it was through the weekend. Just didn't see mine go up after the weekend. If it's on the to do list, no problem. Thanks!

m 'n c
12-14-2009, 09:16 PM
I think it is every 24-48 hours. I think it updates sometime during the night when there aren't alot of people using the server.

MdCaterer
12-16-2009, 01:00 PM
I have a question about the holiday contest. Since we are going crazy shopping to get enough entries for the contest bonus .....can we elect to receive the bonus for next quarter?????

SunshineGirl
12-16-2009, 01:36 PM
The bonus actually will not hit until next quarter since we won't get the final counts until January 1. :)

PSL1013
12-16-2009, 01:39 PM
The bonus actually will not hit until next quarter since we won't get the final counts until January 1. :)

Oh goody! :clap:

askomsky
12-16-2009, 01:48 PM

Yipee!!!!
Also just hit 50 today and have a ton of more shopping credits pending. It seems like I'm doing at least 2 orders a day!

Now if I HAD been on top of my DS's which I NEVER slacked off on until the last month or so, I probably would have been pushing 100 anyday now!

MdCaterer
12-16-2009, 01:59 PM

AWESOME!!!!! Thank you :sunshine:

wilsonfamily4
12-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Well I wasn't really paying any attention to the contest until this month. Then my hubby and I were talking about our 10 year anniversary and I decided to start earning money HARD again and in this month I have gotten 34 entries! So I am just glad I will get my 50 entries and get $5.00!!!!

kimntrent
12-16-2009, 02:29 PM
I am at 31 entries with 3 pending credits out there somewhere right now and shopping tomorrow since it is payday.

Blessing and Miracle
12-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I just really got into the contest as well. Really wasn't planning on doing any shopping but since we're not going to make the Disney trip for Christmas because the older kids are taking Winter classes, I decided I'd better buy something! LOL. So I have a ton of pends and quite a few that's credited already.

I have three or more that hasn't posted yet and I'm getting a little nervous and they are from: Finish Line (before I had to file a trouble ticket and it was credited the same day so hopefully it's just floating around waiting for me to claim it). LOL. And two from Idenity Direct. This was my first time ordering from them so I don't know how they credit.

I think I'm up to about 36 with the other stuff I think I need about 9 more to reach my 50 and I still have some more shopping to do.

April- I'm with you on pushing 100, with my shopping credits I'd probably be pushing close to the 150 if I wouldn't have slacked completely off my surveys. Naughty me! So for now I'm gonna be content with earning the 5.00 bonus.:banana::banana:

BaseballMom
12-16-2009, 04:20 PM
I also loved the contest. It has been a great motivator. I am at 90 and still hoping to make it to 100.

Alice28
12-16-2009, 04:36 PM
I did another survey today, and have 5-6 shopping credits pending, so I have made the 50. :) Now....to earn another $15 before the quarter ends. I have only had ONE quarter since it began where I was not a super member, and if I Don't bust buns, I'm not gonna make it!!

SunshineGirl
12-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Yeah, I just really got into the contest as well. Really wasn't planning on doing any shopping but since we're not going to make the Disney trip for Christmas because the older kids are taking Winter classes, I decided I'd better buy something! LOL. So I have a ton of pends and quite a few that's credited already.

I have three or more that hasn't posted yet and I'm getting a little nervous and they are from: Finish Line (before I had to file a trouble ticket and it was credited the same day so hopefully it's just floating around waiting for me to claim it). LOL. And two from Idenity Direct. This was my first time ordering from them so I don't know how they credit.

I think I'm up to about 36 with the other stuff I think I need about 9 more to reach my 50 and I still have some more shopping to do.

April- I'm with you on pushing 100, with my shopping credits I'd probably be pushing close to the 150 if I wouldn't have slacked completely off my surveys. Naughty me! So for now I'm gonna be content with earning the 5.00 bonus.:banana::banana:

Those Identity Direct were a coding problem on our end. I just audited our books from the last 2 weeks (basically reconciling all of the credits) and both of your two posted. :)

Blessing and Miracle
12-17-2009, 03:50 PM
Those Identity Direct were a coding problem on our end. I just audited our books from the last 2 weeks (basically reconciling all of the credits) and both of your two posted. :)

Thank you, Tricia. I noticed them in my account when I signed on. :)

Thanks again!!

Leslie
12-17-2009, 06:49 PM
I reached my goal of 100 this morning! So excited for the bonus! :banana: