PDA

View Full Version : York Photo

mmm611
09-27-2007, 09:47 PM
Just wondering if anyone who did this offer during the contest last week has received their pictures yet? I think I got an email that said they were printed Friday.

Blessing and Miracle
09-27-2007, 10:34 PM
I got my pictures a while back and I was actually please with them! They came out readlly well! I will use them again, the prices are great.

MKelley226
09-28-2007, 12:34 AM
I received mine yesterday :)

mmm611
09-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Awesome, mine should come any day then. Thanks!

Wendi63
09-30-2007, 12:20 AM
I also received mine yesterday and they turned out great. I am very pleased and will be giving them more of my business.

jfrog
09-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Hurray! - I got my pix in the mail yesterday and I am very happy with the quality! The one thing I would do differently next time is to pay more attention to what my pix will look like when using their cool borders...I added the 'torn paper' border to my free 30 and lost a couple of people's heads in some of the pix! LOL - my own fault-overall, very happy!

Jenny_b
10-02-2007, 12:31 PM
I got my pictures a while back and I was actually please with them! They came out readlly well! I will use them again, the prices are great.

I am going to ditto this. They did a nice job.

bs4free
10-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Yep when i did mine back in auguest i was very happy with them, and if they run a good deal may be getting alot of business becuase i have over 20,000 digital photos i have yet to have printed!

Sherri
10-03-2007, 09:04 PM
I have received two orders so far. The quality is good. However, the other day I noticed one of pic folders was gone. I e-mailed them and got a response saying they delete pics after 60 days. They put the folder back for good gesture, but I sometimes go back and order pics again (not in a timely manner) so this bothered me.

Just beware if you plan on saving your photos there for future use.

wilsonfamily4
10-03-2007, 09:08 PM
I have received two orders so far. The quality is good. However, the other day I noticed one of pic folders was gone. I e-mailed them and got a response saying they delete pics after 60 days. They put the folder back for good gesture, but I sometimes go back and order pics again (not in a timely manner) so this bothered me.

Just beware if you plan on saving your photos there for future use.

That is good to know as Snapfish allows 1 year! I like having time to get more later

Sherri
10-03-2007, 09:44 PM
That is good to know as Snapfish allows 1 year! I like having time to get more later

Thanks for the heads up; I use Snapfish also and didn't know the pics delete after 1 yr.

askomsky
10-04-2007, 09:46 PM

leave them indefintely. Kodak has over 10,000 (just a guess) of my pictures on their website dating back to 2001 or 02 can't remember. Dotphoto is the same, they won't delete them off. I like it bc I create calendars every year for xmas presents and I use photos from the albums throughout the whole year.

I didn't mind York's quality of prints, but IMHO dotphoto (fuji co.) is the best by far. I like them even better then Kodak at the moment. I use both sites though bc Kodak has some other nice features.

I did the York offer, and order pics from our Zoo trip they were good, they'll be used in scrapbooks and photo albums, but again not as good as the other two.
JM2C.

April

mum4jenn
10-05-2007, 07:09 PM
I signed up a couple of weeks ago but I just now uploaded some pictures and ordered the free prints as well as a few extra.

Does anyone know how long it will take to get the $6 offer credit?????

mum4jenn
10-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Never mind...it just credited a few minutes ago. I now have $167.55 in my account!!!

mollyeilis
10-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up; I use Snapfish also and didn't know the pics delete after 1 yr.

FWIW, they only will delete if you don't order anything in a year. And they send a nice email in plenty of time, so that you can order your, say, ONE print to keep it up for another year!

But I agree with a PP, dotphoto has excellent quality. And they do a digital print size, that is a bit smaller than 4x6, but you don't have to crop the picture so it properly fills a 4x6 OR have borders around it.

Sure do wish we could credit for dotphoto!!!!