PDA

View Full Version : Problems with AMP and the scratch-off game

elohcin76
12-17-2009, 12:52 PM
The last few days I get started into the AMP qualifying questions and then get to a screen that says "An error has occured". Is anyone else having that issue?

Also, some days the scratch off game does this really weird thing to me...I'll go to click one square and then it opens 3 of them, then I click another and it opens another 3 of them, and it'll go on and on and on and on like that. Even if I come back later it still does the same thing until the next day? I've checked to see if it's my computer and I can't find a reason for it?

marcymajor
12-17-2009, 01:53 PM
i just got the same message when i tried to do my amp survey. when i attempted to take another one it said i had already reached my limit for the day. oh well, guess i can try again later and hopefully you and i can both get our amp surveys for the day.:sunshine:

TxAggies
12-17-2009, 02:30 PM
The exact same thing just happened to me too. And I have been getting the "you have already reached your limit etc" message every day for the past week, despite the fact that I have not actually completed an AMP survey since 12/10. I am clearing my cookies between attempts and am kinda at a loss as to what else to do. Is it possible that AMP is recording my attempts as completions somehow??

And I get the scratch off weirdity once in a while too!

OhMari
12-17-2009, 03:51 PM
I haven't gotten an AMP for over a week now. I keep getting the message of "an error has occured" or "you have exceeded your limit of survey's at the time" "you may have taken survey's somewhere else". I mainly get the error message, but it's frustrating, because I am trying to get 50, for the bonus.

faithhope
12-17-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm getting unexpected error too..anyone getting otx to work?? maybe we can figure out why...is it all of us or just some of us with this problem ?

marcymajor
12-17-2009, 04:40 PM
just tried again and got the same error message as i got earlier. guess getting my amp for today wasn't meant to be. oh well, there's always tomorrow to try again.:sunshine:

29apr00
12-17-2009, 05:42 PM
I am getting the AMP error message now too.

sqromano
12-17-2009, 06:33 PM
I got an AMP around 3:00 this afternoon and received credit. I never got the error message. Sorry some of you are having trouble!

TxAggies
12-17-2009, 07:37 PM
The exact same thing just happened to me too. And I have been getting the "you have already reached your limit etc" message every day for the past week, despite the fact that I have not actually completed an AMP survey since 12/10. I am clearing my cookies between attempts and am kinda at a loss as to what else to do. Is it possible that AMP is recording my attempts as completions somehow??

And I get the scratch off weirdity once in a while too!

Okay so I am quoting myself here lol! But guess what? I finally completed an AMP just now! Hopefully it will credit. Hope everyone else can get one too.

marcymajor
12-17-2009, 07:56 PM
i just got one also. let's keep our fingers and toes crossed that it credits at the top of the hour. congrats on getting one today.:sunshine: my amp just credited. woo hoo...

faithhope
12-17-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm still getting unexpected error...

I'm using IE 7 and I ran CCleaner to try and fix the problem

MdCaterer
12-18-2009, 03:28 AM
i just got the same message when i tried to do my amp survey. when i attempted to take another one it said i had already reached my limit for the day. oh well, guess i can try again later and hopefully you and i can both get our amp surveys for the day.:sunshine:

This has been happening to me for days :(

OhMari
12-18-2009, 12:07 PM
This has been happening to me for days :(

Yep. I thought today I would get one.

athoods
12-18-2009, 01:07 PM
I will chime in here too i'm getting the you have exceeded your surveys today(which isn't true since i have taken one today) message as you guys as well. Even though i have closed out and cleared cookies twice.:rolleyes: