PDA

View Full Version : Survey Support Group!!!

kristenrice
12-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Hi All!

I had given up on SR because I got sick of the surveys. As hard as I tried, I could never qualify for even one a day. I was lucky if I got two or three successful surveys in one month. It was so frustrating, watching my account grow by less than $2 a month:computer:.

Then.....December showed up!:sunshine:

So far this month, I have completed EVERY daily survey, 5 AMP surveys and 5 MTC surveys:clap:! All total, I think it comes to about $22 this month alone!

We are leaving for Florida on April 1, 2010 and I am trying to save up as much as I can for this trip. My account is sitting at just over $80 right now. All of my shopping is done so any further earnings will need to come from those surveys.

I am going to TRY and hit $100 before the middle of February so I can cashout for a $100 Disney gift card:banana:.

So, I thought I'd start a "support" thread, for all those like me who can give up on the surveys too soon. There is $$$$ to be made for a minimal amount of effort. Who's with me?

I'll start...

Goal: $100 by 2/14/10...that's 23 more daily surveys!

Blessing and Miracle
12-17-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with getting surveys. Thankfully, December showed up and showed out! LOL. Congratulations!!!

I'd love to join the bandwagon. I've never had any trouble with getting or completely my surveys and I've been a proud member since 2007!! :banana::banana:

However, my health has gotten in my way as sometimes I just can't find the strength, but perhaps this can motivate me into pushing myself to complete my surveys. I've definitely earned a ton of money with surveys on here. So yeah, count me in!

I guess no time is better than right now. I'll start today as I do need a couple of more to get to 50 for the contest!

Thanks for the jumpstart.:)

Oh, and my goal is earn as many as possible to fund my "love getaway" with DH next summer.:angel:

BaseballMom
12-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Just hang in there....it is worth it in the long run!!!

mollyeilis
12-17-2009, 06:10 PM
I gave up for awhile too...so happy to be getting the DS's now.

In case you didn't know, there's a monthly survey-list thread in the Technical Issues forum. Each person claims a space then edits it each day when they get surveys. I go back in and keep a running total of the surveys that credit. It's a lovely way to keep track, and you can look through other people's posts and see the surveys they are getting. You should check it out!

OhMari
12-17-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with getting surveys. Thankfully, December showed up and showed out! LOL. Congratulations!!!

I'd love to join the bandwagon. I've never had any trouble with getting or completely my surveys and I've been a proud member since 2007!! :banana::banana:

However, my health has gotten in my way as sometimes I just can't find the strength, but perhaps this can motivate me into pushing myself to complete my surveys. I've definitely earned a ton of money with surveys on here. So yeah, count me in!

I guess no time is better than right now. I'll start today as I do need a couple of more to get to 50 for the contest!

Thanks for the jumpstart.:)

Oh, and my goal is earn as many as possible to fund my "love getaway" with DH next summer.:angel:

Sorry you aren't feeling good. I went one summer sick, and it wasn't fun, till they figured out what was wrong.

I only need 22 more entries to get the $10 bonus of 50 entries. So let's all support each other to meet our goal.

ligrumpygirl
12-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Sorry you aren't feeling good. I went one summer sick, and it wasn't fun, till they figured out what was wrong.

I only need 22 more entries to get the $10 bonus of 50 entries. So let's all support each other to meet our goal.

Are you close to 50 or 100? Bonus for 50 is $5...didn't want you to be upset when you saw that in January.

OhMari
12-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Are you close to 50 or 100? Bonus for 50 is $5...didn't want you to be upset when you saw that in January.

Dumb me, I am sitting at 80 entries as of today. So I have the $5, I hope I can get 100 for $10.

kristenrice
12-19-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm back...

Got all three surveys yesterday (I think)...the AMP survey didn't take me to the normal landing page when I was done. Then, when I went to try it again, it said that I had already completed the survey for the day so I'll have to wait and see if it credited.

But....my streak of DS's continues....18 IN A ROW!:clap:

I referred my co-worker and she finally hit $5 so that was another $2 to add to my total.

So far, I am sitting at $82.98:banana:. I am almost certain that I can hit $100 by the middle of February. I am actually going to move up my deadline and try to reach it by the end of January.

faithhope
12-19-2009, 02:15 PM
18 in a row is awesome!! way to keep at it!!!:D

The real trick will for us all to support each other and keep at it when the surveys get slim during the end of year/end of month period... though I will be hopeful that there will be enough surveys for all of us.

secretmoney
12-19-2009, 05:20 PM
I've been lucky.I've gotten my DS and my SM2cents every day this month. AMP is a little harder, but I've still managed to get my trifecta 11 days out of 19. I don't give up easily. I really want to go back to Disney!

Blessing and Miracle
12-19-2009, 07:13 PM
Just when I was bragging about never having any trouble I had the weirdest thing happen last night. I took both the AMP and DS and neither credited. LOL. The AMP was a nice and enjoyable one too about movies. It took about 20 mins. It didn't credit! :( Then I took my DS and after completing it I got the generic page.:( It was a long one about healthcare. I did report it so it's still a chance for that one, but that was truly weird.

I'm still determined though. I don't give up that easily. I'll give it another try later tonight. :)

That's never happened to me. Two strikes in one night. LOL.

kristenrice
12-20-2009, 04:04 PM
Ugh! I ended my streak yesterday:cry:!

It was my own fault. I had to work (on the ambulance) and my partner and I decided to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean so we used the laptop for that instead. It ended up being a slow night so we watched POTC 1 and 2. When I got home (at 5am) I realized that I never did my surveys yesterday.

So, now I have to start over. Hopefully I will be able to get started again. I don't want to lose my mo-jo!

UPDATE: Just completed the TRIFECTA! WooHoo!! All three surveys today! I'm back in the game!

PSL1013
01-02-2010, 09:13 AM
I'm in need of some survey support!!!! :rotfl: After being able to to get all three surveys just about everyday for the past month, I have hit a DEADEND! Not one survey for the past FOUR days, I've tried and tried but none of the surveys want me! :cry: I hope they load a bunch of them on Monday because I need to see more than .03 in my account before leaving for vacation on Thurs. :cry: Thanks for letting me vent!!! :D

lkat
01-02-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm with you! Although for me it's just been yesterday and today. I can't even REMEMBER the last time I didn't get at least ONE survey, and all of a sudden yesterday and now today...NOTHING!!! Just wanted you to know you're not the only one...I only have 1 cent in my monthly earnings...very depressing :rolleyes:

secretmoney
01-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Me too! nothing for the past couple of days. I'm sure the new year will bring more.

gpp2001
01-02-2010, 11:47 AM
I'm right there with all of you!! No surveys for me yesterday or today!!! Glad the contest is over!!

Iteach
01-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Me too. When I couldn't get a DS yesterday I figured it might be a long
'no survey' weekend and so far that's turning out to be true, but I'll keep trying. I'm having survey withdrawal!

lanny76
01-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Me too. When I couldn't get a DS yesterday I figured it might be a long
'no survey' weekend and so far that's turning out to be true, but I'll keep trying. I'm having survey withdrawal!

me three - same 3 options yesterday and today, none of which fits me, so none to even try! guess December was so good to me that this is sort of a shock!:p

tarheelpat
01-03-2010, 02:35 AM
No surveys of any kind for me either. I also did a couple of freebies and downloaded some SM coupons -- none of them credited. I've not got anything on the scratch off and no paid clicks. On day three of the month, my total points remains at 0! I can't ever remember it being this bad before. . .

marcymajor
01-03-2010, 03:56 AM
after many hours of trying yesterday i did manage to get a ds. now today i have no options and no new surveys available. couldn't get an otx yesterday to save my life and when i tried this morning it is telling me that i have already reached my limit for the day. guess i too am spoiled as i did really well in december on surveys. oh well, will just keep on plugging along i guess. :thanks: for letting me get this off my chest.:sunshine:

PSL1013
01-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Day 5 of the survey drought! :rotfl: I now have a whopping .04 in my account, thanks to the scratch off game! :woohoo:

lanny76
01-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Day 5 of the survey drought! :rotfl: I now have a whopping .04 in my account, thanks to the scratch off game! :woohoo:

Heehee - I haven't won the scratch at all in about 3 weeks! I keep thinking one of these days and every day......nope!:rolleyes: still zero in my account, I think - got some pendings for tomorrow, though.

tarheelpat
01-03-2010, 01:08 PM
I think .04 is a really impressive total!

I find it interesting that my rank keeps going down even though my total of 0.0 has not changed. . . I'm now at 577.

SunshineGirl
01-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Surveys are tough to get the first few days of the new year because no one is working at Greenfield. So no surveys are being loaded. It will get better in a couple of days. January is actually historically a really good month for surveys.

Trying to keep things on a positive note here. I know better than anyone how bad the numbers are right now. LOL

~Kathie
01-03-2010, 04:39 PM

I have .36 for the quarter thanks to the coupons.com OFFER a one penny scratch off and the SM and SMP emails.

I do have some credits pending.

I'm number 540 on the Big Board. :blush:

BIG change from November and December where I was #1 for most of those months. :rotfl:

Surveys are tough to get the first few days of the new year because no one is working at Greenfield. So no surveys are being loaded. It will get better in a couple of days. January is actually historically a really good month for surveys.

Trying to keep things on a positive note here. I know better than anyone how bad the numbers are right now. LOL

Thanks Tricia for the gentle reminder. Looking forward to racking up those survey credits in the coming months.

lkat
01-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Just a heads-up...I just tried the DS AGAIN :) and there must have been a few new surveys added. I didn't qualify for any of them in the end, but I think I started taking maybe 3 or 4 new ones that weren't there before I got disqualified. So give them a try again and hopefully someone will have more luck than I did!

secretmoney
01-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Thanks Tricia. I got an AMP today. I'm looking at this little drought as my "survey vacation". Vacations are always over quickly!

faithhope
01-03-2010, 05:37 PM
There were a few more options...thanks for the heads up... I couldn't get one... hope someone else can...good luck

PSL1013
01-03-2010, 06:04 PM

Thanks! It was just such a shock to have done so good all month and to hit a dead end..I know things will get a lot better as the month goes on. :D

I have .36 for the quarter thanks to the coupons.com OFFER a one penny scratch off and the SM and SMP emails.

I do have some credits pending.

I'm number 540 on the Big Board. :blush:

BIG change from November and December where I was #1 for most of those months. :rotfl:

I have .19 in my account from all of the above and I'm #169, how could that be right when you have more in your account than me??? :confused: I agree big change for the both of us, I don't like not seeing my name up there! :rolleyes:

I hope you see this Kathie, I went to Stop & Shop and used those coupons with NO problem what so ever. :woohoo:

~Kathie
01-03-2010, 06:11 PM
I have .19 in my account from all of the above and I'm #169, how could that be right when you have more in your account than me??? :confused: I agree big change for the both of us, I don't like not seeing my name up there! :rolleyes:

I don't think TBB had updated when I looked.

I hope you see this Kathie, I went to Stop & Shop and used those coupons with NO problem what so ever. :woohoo:

Good to know, thanks Pam. Walmart didn't have many of the items I clipped coupons for. It would good if I can actually use them.

PSL1013
01-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Good to know, thanks Pam. Walmart didn't have many of the items I clipped coupons for. It would good if I can actually use them.

I went to Walmart first and like you, they had none of the items that I had coupons for. Well, I'm just happy that at least one place around me accepts them!

kristenrice
01-04-2010, 11:35 PM
A new year and a new goal!!!

I hit my $100 goal today!:party: I am now waiting until the end of January to see what I can end up with. I can't decide if I want to just cash out for a $100 Disney gift card and leave the rest as a nest egg for my next trip, or if I should see how much I can accumulate between now and the end of the month. If I wait, I can cash out to PayPal and take the money and add it to the Disney Gift card I already have. That would be one less card to keep track of on vacation.

I also have not yet received my bonus from last month's contest so I might be able to hit $125 before the end of the month. Then, I could get 2 gift cards. I think the $0.88 postage would amount to less than the fee that PayPal would withdraw so I would be better served by going that route.

Either way, I am now truly addicted to Sunshine Rewards!:sunshine:

My new goal? $700 by October 2011 so that I can take a trip to F&W with my BFF again!

~Kathie
01-07-2010, 11:40 PM
A new year and a new goal!!!

I hit my $100 goal today!:party: I am now waiting until the end of January to see what I can end up with. I can't decide if I want to just cash out for a $100 Disney gift card and leave the rest as a nest egg for my next trip, or if I should see how much I can accumulate between now and the end of the month. If I wait, I can cash out to PayPal and take the money and add it to the Disney Gift card I already have. That would be one less card to keep track of on vacation.

I also have not yet received my bonus from last month's contest so I might be able to hit $125 before the end of the month. Then, I could get 2 gift cards. I think the $0.88 postage would amount to less than the fee that PayPal would withdraw so I would be better served by going that route.

Either way, I am now truly addicted to Sunshine Rewards!:sunshine:

My new goal? $700 by October 2011 so that I can take a trip to F&W with my BFF again!

Congratulations and good luck on the new goal. Great feeling isn;t it to cash out for free money!!! I'm sure you can do it!!!

tarheelpat
01-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Have the Thursday daily surveys posted? I'm finally on a roll (three in a row after none the first four days of the month). At least I am if the surveys have NOT posted.:)

Leslie
01-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Have the Thursday daily surveys posted? I'm finally on a roll (three in a row after none the first four days of the month). At least I am if the surveys have NOT posted.:)

I received credit for my survey yesterday. Hope yours still comes through.

tarheelpat
01-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Well, phooey. At least I got the other two yesterday -- a rare triple play for me.