PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited!

m 'n c
09-28-2007, 04:25 PM
I placed my first Nordstrom order using the SR link today :sunshine: Thank you for working so hard on that one for me Tricia and fueling my addicition. Due to some delays in refunds from work and Bluefly I had to stick with a small order but I'm hoping for a bigger order in October and maybe some new jeans by November but that will only be if I get to the gym and lose some weight. You're the best :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
09-28-2007, 04:34 PM
My pleasure! After a little while, it kind of became a challenge. And anyone that knows me knows that I am like a dog with a bone when someone won't give me what I want. LOL!

m 'n c
09-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Do you need a new challenge or are the newbies keeping you busy? I could try to find a few other "challenging" affiliates if you want ;)

SunshineGirl
09-28-2007, 04:41 PM
The newbies are definitely keeping me busy, but I'm always up for something new. :sunshine:

m 'n c
09-28-2007, 04:42 PM
The newbies are definitely keeping me busy, but I'm always up for something new. :sunshine:

alrighty! Next on my wishlist is Bloomingdales (as I've mentioned before). Any hope??

DisneyMa
09-28-2007, 05:41 PM
ooooh, what about getawaytoday.com? That way I could book my Disneyland vacation, get SR credits, and Disney Visa points!!! That would be sweet!! :sunshine2:

LauraLea
09-30-2007, 01:17 PM

Here is my wish list:
Appleseed's
Orvis
JJill
The Monterey Bay Clothing Company (shopthebay.com)
Norm Thompson
Travel Smith
Coldwater Creek
TouchStone Catalog
Touch of Class
Winterthur Gifts
Charley's Greenhouse
Gardener's Supply Company

I believe they all have affiliate programs too.

Laura

m 'n c
09-30-2007, 01:51 PM
Here is my wish list:
Appleseed's
Orvis
JJill
The Monterey Bay Clothing Company (shopthebay.com)
Norm Thompson
Travel Smith
Coldwater Creek
TouchStone Catalog
Touch of Class
Winterthur Gifts
Charley's Greenhouse
Gardener's Supply Company

I believe they all have affiliate programs too.

Laura

Coldwater creek turned SR down not too long ago :( Tricia was trying really hard for a long time and they pulled up some lame excuse.

~Kathie
09-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Coldwater creek turned SR down not too long ago :( Tricia was trying really hard for a long time and they pulled up some lame excuse.

Tricia or Cindy called and spoke to a live person and convinced them. We should have them sometime next month.

I'll see if I can find the post and come back.

Here is it. Scroll down to post #13

Coldwater Creek post (http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2165&page=2&highlight=coldwater+creek)