PDA

View Full Version : been awhile - DS white thank you page -try again?

cglaura
12-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Greenfield Daily Surveys - Been forever since I got one, I forget the proper procedure if we get a generic white thank you...just stop for the day and hope for the best, even sometime after, not next day credit? Or go ahead and try for another?

It was that terribly long hospital one. I vaguely remember seeing something written about it but couldn't find it when I went back to look.

Thanks!

Got a $1 AMP though!

spring
12-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Greenfield Daily Surveys - Been forever since I got one, I forget the proper procedure if we get a generic white thank you...just stop for the day and hope for the best, even sometime after, not next day credit? Or go ahead and try for another?

It was that terribly long hospital one. I vaguely remember seeing something written about it but couldn't find it when I went back to look.

Thanks!

Got a $1 AMP though!

I'm not the authority on GF Surveys, but my understanding is that if you get a white screen, you probably won't get credit for it the next day and you MIGHT get it sometime later. I had this happen recently and just went ahead and took another survey. The next day, I only got credit for one. Perhaps sometime in the future, with a little luck, I'll get credit for the white screen survey.

Blessing and Miracle
12-19-2009, 07:20 PM

Thanks!

Got a $1 AMP though!

Yeah, I got that same survey. Although it was long I thought it would be helpful for the future of good healthcare. I, too, got the white generic page. :rotfl:

And my AMP didn't credit either. LOL.

I'm thinking/hoping that Greenfield will issue credits for the survey later.

wilsonfamily4
12-19-2009, 08:53 PM
Last week I got a daily survey that di dthat. I actually sent it in to greenfield. I did not get credit fo rit. (That is the only day I have not recieved credit this month. Doing so good on surveys)

Anyway I just assume I will get credit for it someday. The sad thing is I got the white screen for a two cents offer and I figure that credit will never come in.