PDA

View Full Version : Shopping/ Trouble Ticket question...

speechteachri
12-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Generally when you order online you get a confirmation e-mail from the company, but what happens when you don't?

We ordered from Buy.com, and have not gotten credit. It was on my dh's mac. He never received a confirmation e-mail from the company. He did receive a paypal receipt for his purchse, and did receive a shipping notice, but no confirmation e-mail.

I am assuming I am out of luck on this one, but I figured I would check anyway...Thanks.

jnorth1007
12-28-2009, 11:09 AM
File a ticket using the information you do have and then Tricia can let you know if they can file it for you without the confirmation email.

Hedy
12-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Generally when you order online you get a confirmation e-mail from the company, but what happens when you don't?

We ordered from Buy.com, and have not gotten credit. It was on my dh's mac. He never received a confirmation e-mail from the company. He did receive a paypal receipt for his purchse, and did receive a shipping notice, but no confirmation e-mail.

I am assuming I am out of luck on this one, but I figured I would check anyway...Thanks.

FWIW, I filed a TT that I had no confirm for with the order # and the info I could give-I ended up getting credit, so it's worth a shot.

speechteachri
12-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks ladies...I'll give it a shot!