PDA

View Full Version : H&R Block?

kristenrice
12-31-2009, 09:35 PM
Was I hallucinating or was H&R Block (specifically, Tax Cut) an available merchant last year? I try to buy our tax software as soon as possible into the new year and I seem to recall TaxCut being available. If I have to, I'll end up buying it through Best Buy and doing the in-store pick-up, but I'd prefer to download it directly from H&R Block.

elohcin76
01-18-2010, 07:36 PM
Was I hallucinating or was H&R Block (specifically, Tax Cut) an available merchant last year? I try to buy our tax software as soon as possible into the new year and I seem to recall TaxCut being available. If I have to, I'll end up buying it through Best Buy and doing the in-store pick-up, but I'd prefer to download it directly from H&R Block.

I would love to know, too. We use H&R Block. Does it count if you just do the online program? (it still costs) I've seen it available on a couple other rewards programs but if it's available here I'd rather go through SR!

nicholfamily5
01-21-2010, 11:03 AM
I prefer Turbo Tax, and I remember getting it here last year as well. Hopefully it will work out!

ETA: Yup! TurboTax is still listed as 7% back on fees. I'll get started entering in our info this weekend!

SunshineGirl
01-21-2010, 04:58 PM
We've added H&R Block back!

sunshinecindy
01-21-2010, 06:16 PM
I compared Turbo Tax and H&R Block last year, did them both. H&R saved me close to $1000.00 so they will be my choice this year. You might want to compare and do more then one, just in case.

elohcin76
01-27-2010, 02:21 PM
Well I filed with them on 1/22. No pending credits though, and it's making me nervous!!! Usually mine show up by now.

SunshineGirl
01-27-2010, 02:24 PM
One important thing is that it cannot be the free tax program. It has to actually be one of their paid services. We've been seeing a lot of credits come through for them. We can always follow up with them via trouble ticket if we need to in order to find missing credits.

elohcin76
01-27-2010, 02:27 PM
I paid for 2 states, does that count? I guess I did the "free" one but still had to pay. So I'm guessing it won't work then? Bummer!