PDA

View Full Version : Big fat zeros!

fourfoxesinpa
01-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Sure didn't like my Account page when I saw...

Total earned for the month - 0
Total Earned for the Year - 0

:eek:

Resolution - to get working on that!

Happy New Year everybody.

OhMari
01-01-2010, 11:04 AM
I agree, December 09 was my best month ever. I made $100.92 in one month. I don't think I will ever top that again. It sure was fun. Like you said, though, onto 2010.

chipndale
01-01-2010, 11:09 AM

I agree about the all 0's - :cry: I am off to try and change that!

mmm611
01-01-2010, 11:13 AM
LOL, I've been shoe shopping online this morning, trying to figure out the best place to order from later today. I'm hoping some of these sites update later and change their free shipping amounts, but Endless.com looks good for what I want.

I'm also off to order my photo calendar from the Vista Print offer. I was shopping photo calendars last night with the photo merchants and didn't see anything that made me want to switch over to someone else!

OhMari
01-01-2010, 11:41 AM
LOL, I've been shoe shopping online this morning, trying to figure out the best place to order from later today. I'm hoping some of these sites update later and change their free shipping amounts, but Endless.com looks good for what I want.

I'm also off to order my photo calendar from the Vista Print offer. I was shopping photo calendars last night with the photo merchants and didn't see anything that made me want to switch over to someone else!

Shutterfly has free shipping and some specials on calendar's. I got mine really fast, within a week. I paid shipping though, I wish I would of waited a week.

fanofree
01-02-2010, 12:31 AM

Hi Neighbor! Pretty isn't it? (Pretty ugly!) Mine looks the same. :cry:
And, I have my credits to cash out for my May trip, but I need to fund the fall excursion. The first quarter always seems the hardest - but must stay positive!