PDA

View Full Version : Cindy, oh Cindy, are you cold?

Blessing and Miracle
01-04-2010, 04:45 PM
:rotfl: I heard that Florida is seeing low temps like never before! It's suppose to freeze down there, huh?

I said, I know Cindy is having a fit. Bundle up and stay warm!:D

We too, are experiencing some rather cold temps as well. It's suppose to get down into the 20's tonight. Now this is what I call a Winter! We may even get some more snow later this week!!!!:D

SunshineGirl
01-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Do you even have a heater, Cindy? I know you have a fireplace. Does Emma Emma have a heater?

sunshinecindy
01-04-2010, 06:20 PM
I am freezing my butt off...had to turn my heater on, which really makes me mad. Love my heated sheets for the night though.

Oh no, Emma Emma does not have a heater, so she uses space heaters.

Fireplace is blazing every night, which is sort of nice especially since its a two way from the living room and dining room and looks very nice, and I love the smell of it.

Blessing and Miracle
01-05-2010, 12:59 AM
I am freezing my butt off...had to turn my heater on, which really makes me mad. Love my heated sheets for the night though.

Oh no, Emma Emma does not have a heater, so she uses space heaters.

Fireplace is blazing every night, which is sort of nice especially since its a two way from the living room and dining room and looks very nice, and I love the smell of it.

Heated sheets? That sounds good! Yep, it's pretty cold here as well. I don't like the heater so we don't sleep with it on. Always have been afraid of heaters. Central heaters and space heaters. :(

Two way fireplace sounds very nice. Zach and Kendall have one of those on All My Children. :p

Who is Emma Emma?

SunshineGirl
01-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Who is Emma Emma?

Cindy's mom. She lives in a mobile home in a senior community down the road from mom. I really don't like the thought of her sleeping with a space heater in there. :(

sunshinecindy
01-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Heated sheets? That sounds good! Yep, it's pretty cold here as well. I don't like the heater so we don't sleep with it on. Always have been afraid of heaters. Central heaters and space heaters. :(

Two way fireplace sounds very nice. Zach and Kendall have one of those on All My Children. :p

Who is Emma Emma?

Zach and Kendall are gone :(

Yes, its actually a heated mattress cover, goes under the sheets, got it from Overstock. It is totally awesome. Can turn the heat way down in the house at night, and get in to really toasty sheets and stay snuggly warm. It has duel controls too.

lanny76
01-05-2010, 06:22 PM
It's a weird winter all right - when it's freezing in Florida and snowing more than usual in Texas! (global warming, anyone?:p) Much much colder in my part of Nebraska than it has been for a few winters, too - brrrr. And tons more snow, too. Sure is great to be in an insulated house now - much warmer!:)
Hope you all down south keep warm and safe.

Blessing and Miracle
01-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Zach and Kendall are gone :(

Yes, its actually a heated mattress cover, goes under the sheets, got it from Overstock. It is totally awesome. Can turn the heat way down in the house at night, and get in to really toasty sheets and stay snuggly warm. It has duel controls too.

I know. I didn't see that coming. I sure hope they come back. At least they got back together first. Maybe they didn't want to make that move to California. :(

Hmm, I might check Overstock out. I have night sweats, though, so that may not work out too well for me, but the others in the house might benefit from them. Thanks.

It's a weird winter all right - when it's freezing in Florida and snowing more than usual in Texas! (global warming, anyone?:p) Much much colder in my part of Nebraska than it has been for a few winters, too - brrrr. And tons more snow, too. Sure is great to be in an insulated house now - much warmer!:)
Hope you all down south keep warm and safe.

Global warming or something. LOL. It's suppose to be in the teens later this week for us. :eek:

Blessing and Miracle
01-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Cindy's mom. She lives in a mobile home in a senior community down the road from mom. I really don't like the thought of her sleeping with a space heater in there. :(

Yeah, I'm scared of space heaters. Maybe Cindy can get her some of those heated sheets.

Emma, Emma, that's cute!:)

sunshinecindy
01-06-2010, 09:31 AM
[QUOTE=Blessing and Miracle;285198]I know. I didn't see that coming. I sure hope they come back. At least they got back together first. Maybe they didn't want to make that move to California. :(
QUOTE]

Well, Alisa M (Kendall) just had her baby in November, so she wants to be a stay at home mom for a bit, but I think she may end up commuting. Thorston K (Zach) has a family in NY and his wife who plays Marty on OLTL didn't want to leave her show, so they won't be moving, however, OLTL would be crazy not to pick him up and bring him back as Martys husband, he would bring a lot of AMC followers with him.

Blessing and Miracle
01-06-2010, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=Blessing and Miracle;285198]I know. I didn't see that coming. I sure hope they come back. At least they got back together first. Maybe they didn't want to make that move to California. :(
QUOTE]

Well, Alisa M (Kendall) just had her baby in November, so she wants to be a stay at home mom for a bit, but I think she may end up commuting. Thorston K (Zach) has a family in NY and his wife who plays Marty on OLTL didn't want to leave her show, so they won't be moving, however, OLTL would be crazy not to pick him up and bring him back as Martys husband, he would bring a lot of AMC followers with him.

Yeah, I figured she had her baby because one day she was trying to hide her belly with a blanket on the plane when Zach rescued her, and then the next scene she was jumping over the sofa into Zach's lap. LOL. So funny.

I can't image the two of them not on AMC, they both are irreplaceable, but I'm a OLTL fan as well so I'll take TK however I can get him. That would make for a great storyline if he comes back from the "dead." Especially since they seem to be trying to create some chemistry between Natalie and John!!! That would be nice. Hhmm!