PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me get my banner back??

mum4jenn
10-01-2007, 05:17 PM
I lost it when I put the bracelet in there and now I am having the same trouble I had when I first tried to put the banner in. WHAT am I leaving out???? I copied and pasted the whole thing.

SunshineGuy
10-01-2007, 05:38 PM
your sig should be fixed now.

bs4free
10-01-2007, 05:52 PM
Well it looks like SGuy was on the case and fixed it very quick WOOT! WOOT! Thanks SG i am sure mum4jenn, is very happy to have the banner back!

mum4jenn
10-01-2007, 06:31 PM
THANK YOU SUNSHINE GUY!!!!!!!!!:cooldance:

spring
10-01-2007, 06:43 PM
You are lucky you have yours back. I put in my bracelet and my name, and must have inadvertently deleted all or part of my banner in my sig. Now all I have is a bouncing pumpkin and my name. Went back in to Edit Profile, but it will not allow me to erase or add anything. Everytime I try to highlight it or click on it, I get the circle with the line through it. Anyone have a suggestion? I did go out of the site and come back - same thing. I pushed Control/Alt/Delete and ended task, but when I came back in, I had the same problem. I think it's stuck. Of course, with my unsuperior computer skills, that's the best description I have.:(

m 'n c
10-01-2007, 08:26 PM
You are lucky you have yours back. I put in my bracelet and my name, and must have inadvertently deleted all or part of my banner in my sig. Now all I have is a bouncing pumpkin and my name. Went back in to Edit Profile, but it will not allow me to erase or add anything. Everytime I try to highlight it or click on it, I get the circle with the line through it. Anyone have a suggestion? I did go out of the site and come back - same thing. I pushed Control/Alt/Delete and ended task, but when I came back in, I had the same problem. I think it's stuck. Of course, with my unsuperior computer skills, that's the best description I have.:(

Send a pm to sunshineguy and he can reset it for you.

Jenny_b
10-02-2007, 01:13 PM
I just added an earnings banner to my siggy, but it seems to be just showing up in HTML code rather than as a picture. What did I do wrong? I cut and pasted the whole thing into the bottom of my signature. :confused: I have more than 25 posts now...isn't that the only requirement?

m 'n c
10-02-2007, 01:33 PM
I just added an earnings banner to my siggy, but it seems to be just showing up in HTML code rather than as a picture. What did I do wrong? I cut and pasted the whole thing into the bottom of my signature. :confused: I have more than 25 posts now...isn't that the only requirement?

Since it is running on a different server than the forum it make take a few minutes (or an hour) to kick into the banner mode from the code. If it doesn't kick over by tonight we can work on it some more but for now maybe just give it some time.

Jenny_b
10-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Since it is running on a different server than the forum it make take a few minutes (or an hour) to kick into the banner mode from the code. If it doesn't kick over by tonight we can work on it some more but for now maybe just give it some time.

Thank you! I won't worry about it for now and I'll just check back tomorrow. I was just wanted to be sure that I hadn't screwed up (as usual :p ). Thanks again!

m 'n c
10-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Thank you! I won't worry about it for now and I'll just check back tomorrow. I was just wanted to be sure that I hadn't screwed up (as usual :p ). Thanks again!

well the code looks ok at first glance. Which banner are you trying to do? The larger ones or the smaller ones? I think a few people have been having issues with the larger ones but maybe that has been fixed.

Jenny_b
10-02-2007, 03:22 PM
well the code looks ok at first glance. Which banner are you trying to do? The larger ones or the smaller ones? I think a few people have been having issues with the larger ones but maybe that has been fixed.

I believe it is one of the smaller ones. I think it says, "I have earned $$$ so far on Sunshine Rewards.com" or something like that.

Jenny_b
10-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Oh, I can see it now!!! Looks like the problem resolved itself!!!

Thanks for checking into it for me!

ravensdreamer
06-26-2008, 04:16 PM
I just noticed my banner is gone, sinc I never read my posts I never noticed until I went to look and see how much I have made with Sunshine and noticed it is gone. Can someone instruct me of how I get it back?

thank you

ps I was trying to entice a new member and mine says nothing..>LOL

Lynn:thanks: