PDA

View Full Version : AMP/MTC Surveys

SunshineGirl
01-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Is there a reason no one seems to be doing the AMP/MTC surveys this month?

tarheelpat
01-07-2010, 06:01 PM
I'ved tried every day but didn't get one until the 5th.

gpp2001
01-07-2010, 06:05 PM
I've tried every day - didn't get one until Monday and now I have to wait until 3:45 pm PST to do one today!

I'm doing them!!! :sunshine:

Karn

spring
01-07-2010, 06:07 PM
That's strange. I try for both a DS and an AMP every day. I just finished my 4th DS and my 5th AMP. Perhaps I've just been fairly lucky?

sqromano
01-07-2010, 06:17 PM
I have gotten 2 that have credited. One didn't credit that I completed, and one I completed but got an error message. I will keep trying when I can, but AMP surveys do not always credit for me for some reason.

Leslie
01-07-2010, 06:23 PM
I have done one every day this week. Just waiting til 6:00 so I can try again.

disney_girl
01-07-2010, 06:40 PM
I have done one every day this week. Just waiting til 6:00 so I can try again.

Same here...waiting until 6, but have had one every day this week

TxAggies
01-07-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm trying but not qualifying every day. Thus far, I have only completed 3 for the month. Hopefully that will improve.

m 'n c
01-07-2010, 07:28 PM
I usually have luck with them but I just don't have any time this week to even try right now. :( I so miss the survey money. I will probably try this weekend though since I won't be working late Fri-Sun.

lkat
01-07-2010, 07:46 PM
I think I've tried and gotten them every day since Monday! It's actually been fairly easy for me to get AMP's too which is a little unusual :)

Arky
01-07-2010, 09:21 PM
I tend to do AMP in spurts. Too many times when I take an AMP they are soooo long. It doesn't seem worth it for .75. However, I am happy to report that I just got one that was about 20 minutes. Hope they keep coming through as easy.

OhMari
01-07-2010, 09:43 PM
I didn't get one till Monday, I think they closed down fron NYE, till Monday.
Then I start early in the morning, and every day, I have to take one an hour later, so I don't get the message that I must be taking survey's and I'm in their system, or something like that.

mollyeilis
01-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Just for you Tricia, I tried.

And as usual, nothing. I do not know what the difference is, but those surveys do NOT like me. It's so disheartening.

But I tried.

anjanetteopal
01-08-2010, 12:01 AM
I'm just not qualifying, but that doesn't surprise me. I'm too honest with the surveys, "how much tv did you watch this week?" 0 "How many airline trips have you taken this year?" 0 "Are you really that boring?" haha, guess so! :p

cglaura
01-08-2010, 01:37 AM
I got a couple so far, trying to get back into the swing of things after the holidays and life. But, I get to take 2 weeks off later this month for a very good reason :mickey: boy do we need it.

Going to try one when I'm finished work tonight, so guess I should get to it and stop SRing. The troubles with working at home at night...let me just hop on over to SR while this file is uploading :rolleyes:

ETA: lucked out and got one on the second loop of try agains.

athoods
01-08-2010, 09:12 AM
have to agree they were hard to get over the weekend but have completed 3 since monday and trying agina this am for the 4th. no luck today though

anjanetteopal
01-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Will someone remind me - if I didn't qualify for the AMP last night at 10 pm do I still have to wait until tonight at 10pm to try again or is that only if you complete one?

SunshineGirl
01-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Will someone remind me - if I didn't qualify for the AMP last night at 10 pm do I still have to wait until tonight at 10pm to try again or is that only if you complete one?

The 24 hours only kicks in if you complete one.

bajam
01-08-2010, 09:41 AM
I've actually gotten a few since I've started doing surveys again this month. A couple of times though it says I already completed one when it has been well over 24 hours since I had. Yesterday I was in the middle of one when I got the already completed screen. Weird.

Tricia, it has been my experience that it won't let you back in for 24 hrs. + the time to get to the next whole hour no matter if you completed one or tried one.

jnorth1007
01-08-2010, 10:43 AM
I got mine for today and my DS!!! Yay! It took a couple of rounds through the rotation before I got one but it is done and I will see if it credits in 15 minutes.

29apr00
01-08-2010, 10:53 AM
I've gotten one every day since sunday....haven't tried yet this morning.

I will say, i'm suprised at how difficult it is to qualify still....i was kind of hoping that after the holidays it would go back to the way it was......it's still a struggle to get one. I've had to have Dh try quite a few times lately.

brandiramirez
01-08-2010, 12:28 PM
They are so hard to qualify for and its only a 50/50 chance that I get credited.

29apr00
01-08-2010, 05:06 PM
so....will a weekend incentive be on the horizon?? ;)

MdCaterer
01-08-2010, 05:22 PM
I have tried everyday but so far have only been able to complete 2 :(
But I shall keep trying :)

chipndale
01-08-2010, 05:28 PM
DH finally was able to complete one today - just waiting for the credit to come thru at the top of the hour. DH has tried a couple of times but they didn't have any that he could qualify for or he had a day that said that he had already taken a survey :confused: and he hadn't even been on the computer.

ShanPooh
01-09-2010, 01:09 AM
This post actually inspired me to try for the AMP/MTC survey today.
Lo and behold, not only did I finish and get credit, I finished the daily survey and my two cents, as well! Trifecta (for the first time since I can't remember) :cooldance:
Thanks Trish! ;)

lanny76
01-09-2010, 05:53 PM
trying for one today, but was just told after I put in age/gender that I had entered invalid info and wouldn't be allowed to take a certain survey; uh, is AMP having trouble with that again?!

29apr00
01-09-2010, 06:26 PM
I got that one too.....and it did it like 4 times! i ended up closing out and starting again and finally got one!

kristenrice
01-10-2010, 07:16 AM
trying for one today, but was just told after I put in age/gender that I had entered invalid info and wouldn't be allowed to take a certain survey; uh, is AMP having trouble with that again?!

Yeah, I got that too. It went on to point out that honest answers are an integral part of the survey process and I am no longer qualified to take the survey:rotfl:. Wow! So, they're going to deny me my chance at $0.75 AND insult me by calling me a liar:rolleyes:...........:computer:.

I just thought it was kind of funny.

I also got about halfway through one of the daily surveys when it did something weird. It asked me to move a slider bar to indicate my opinion of a video. When I did it and pressed the continue button, it sent me back to the slider bar and said that I did not enter a whole number. There was no place to enter a number. I tried about a half-dozen times to get past that page but it kept sending me back. I was bummed because I'd already spent about 15 minutes on the survey. I was able to complete a different one though, so hopefully I will still get a credit.