PDA

View Full Version : making this more difficult

beanjean
10-01-2007, 09:29 PM
I know I am making this more difficult that it should be. I have read a lot of the posts but am still confused. Is there a method to this? I have been logging in and checking for paid clicks where the woman jumps up and down. Then I go into scratch offs and check there, never gotten anything there so far. Then I do a daily opinion survey if I qualify. After that, then I go into offers/contests and do a click or 2. Those are the ones I get confused about. Is this the way most of you do it? Then I go into my email and just spam all the junk that I am getting there. Is that about the jist of it. Seems like it will take me forever to get anywhere this way. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

m 'n c
10-01-2007, 09:42 PM
ok there are a few things I will ask you just to clarify so that we can all help.

1) when you say you do a daily survey when you qualify- do you mean you just try once per day to qualify? do you try later in the day at all? do you try having another family member qualify?

2) do you do more than just click on the offer/contest? Normally when I do these offers I fill out the info and till the end and it takes no more than 5 minutes to complete them.

SunshineGirl
10-01-2007, 09:44 PM
This group will get you on track to start making money quickly. :)

beanjean
10-01-2007, 09:53 PM
On the daily surveys, I did just once per day then read that I could reclick on it until I qualified or until it said no more per day or whatever it says once you get credited.

SunshineGirl
10-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Have you tried any of the Fast Crediting offers in the Offers/Credits section? I would start with something that credits for just about everyone. Like this one:

Ellen - Win Tickets To See Her Live! (MID)

Someone can probably PM you with specifics on how to get them through them. But you should see it credit within an hour of when you get done.

beanjean
10-01-2007, 09:57 PM
In the offers/contest part, I click on the one and then fill out whatever it asks until the very end. Sometimes I might do 2. Can you do as many as you want? You do fill out everything it says until the very end, correct? Also, how do you remember which ones you have already done? Is that what the pending button is for? Do it and then click pending later so you don't do it again?

m 'n c
10-01-2007, 09:58 PM
On the daily surveys, I did just once per day then read that I could reclick on it until I qualified or until it said no more per day or whatever it says once you get credited.

Ok good :sunshine: I find that with the Daily Surveys even if they say they have no surveys if I click out of that window and go back I can sometimes get one. I have been trying off and on all day and finally got one tonight.

How about the offers/contest part? Are you having trouble getting them to credit or they just seem too long? What's going on with those for you.

m 'n c
10-01-2007, 10:01 PM
In the offers/contest part, I click on the one and then fill out whatever it asks until the very end. Sometimes I might do 2. Can you do as many as you want? You do fill out everything it says until the very end, correct? Also, how do you remember which ones you have already done? Is that what the pending button is for? Do it and then click pending later so you don't do it again?

we were posting at the same time. :)

Ok you can do as many as you want but like I wrote in the FAQ its best not to do too many in 1 day as you might start having crediting issues. I stick with 5-7 a day depending on how many new ones are out and such unless its the bumped up credit contest that Tricia will do every now and then.

Ok as far as what I do - yes I go until the end where it will either say congrats or do X amount of these offers, X amount of these, etc and then I exit out and push the pend button. The pending will help you get credit for them and know when you did them/if you did them.

You can tell if you've done an offer before by either finding it in the drop down list and seeing if it says yes/no by it. If you are going by the all offers list any offer you have done already will not be on that list.

beanjean
10-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Thank you!

wilsonfamily4
10-01-2007, 10:41 PM
These are offers that I have done recently that credited fairly fast. They do not cost you anything and are good ones.

#900821 Paid Signup: Fragrances Survey (MID)
#900764 Paid Signup: OfferHotSpot - Apple iPhone + $250 iTunes Gift Card
#899750 Paid Signup: Surveys4Fun: Home Depot
#898949 Paid Signup: Free Money Lesko
#898740 Paid Signup: Reward Port

These are just ones I have done recently but if you go to the news/links tab under member zone on the right and then go to easy offers there is a long list of offers to do. If you click on any of those it will tell you if you have recieved credit for it or not.

Jenny_b
10-02-2007, 12:43 PM
These are offers that I have done recently that credited fairly fast. They do not cost you anything and are good ones.

#900821 Paid Signup: Fragrances Survey (MID)
#900764 Paid Signup: OfferHotSpot - Apple iPhone + $250 iTunes Gift Card
#899750 Paid Signup: Surveys4Fun: Home Depot
#898949 Paid Signup: Free Money Lesko
#898740 Paid Signup: Reward Port

These are just ones I have done recently but if you go to the news/links tab under member zone on the right and then go to easy offers there is a long list of offers to do. If you click on any of those it will tell you if you have recieved credit for it or not.

Thanks for posting these...it is always nice to find a few that will credit fast!:)