PDA

View Full Version : Change to GiveUsYourTwoCents

SunshineGirl
01-10-2010, 11:11 PM
Effective immediately, I have changed everyone back to the hourly crediting GiveUsYourTwoCents surveys. Although it means that we will make a little bit less money on them, I am hoping that the credits will start coming through more regularly for everyone. We'll give it a few days and see what happens.

If you took a survey Friday, Saturday or Sunday (before 10pm Eastern), your credits should still come through tomorrow. For surveys taken after about 10pm Eastern, your credits should start coming through within a couple of hours.

Let me know if this works any better for everyone.

Blessing and Miracle
01-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks, Tricia! I actually took one the other day and thought it wasn't going to credit, but it showed up the next day in my account. I was sooo happy since that was my first trifecta in a very long time. I'll try it out tomorrow. :)

toystoryduo
01-11-2010, 09:57 AM
If you took a survey Friday, Saturday or Sunday (before 10pm Eastern), your credits should still come through tomorrow. For surveys taken after about 10pm Eastern, your credits should start coming through within a couple of hours.

For Super Members too? My DH took a Two Cents survey yesterday and it didn't credit. First time that has happened in awhile.

:thanks:

SunshineGirl
01-11-2010, 10:23 AM
For Super Members too? My DH took a Two Cents survey yesterday and it didn't credit. First time that has happened in awhile.

:thanks:

Nothing has changed for Super Members. Did you clear cookies before he took it? These were crediting REALLY well yesterday, so I am surprised.

toystoryduo
01-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Nothing has changed for Super Members. Did you clear cookies before he took it? These were crediting REALLY well yesterday, so I am surprised.

I'm not sure if my DH cleared cookies or not. :blush: He hasn't been taking the surveys like he used to so he may have forgotten. I'll see if I can talk him in to trying to take another survey today.

jnorth1007
01-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Tricia have the YTC for non-supermembers from the weekend credited? I took one all three days and I don't have credit for any of them yet. I did get my DS credits for all three days and my OTX for all three days...three trifectas!!! Yay! I am just hoping with the change over maybe there is a lag for the weekend credits for YTC?

SunshineGirl
01-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Tricia have the YTC for non-supermembers from the weekend credited? I took one all three days and I don't have credit for any of them yet. I did get my DS credits for all three days and my OTX for all three days...three trifectas!!! Yay! I am just hoping with the change over maybe there is a lag for the weekend credits for YTC?

I have not seen those come through yet from the advertising company.

jnorth1007
01-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Awesome! As long as it isn't just me!!