PDA

View Full Version : Shopbop.com

m 'n c
10-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Not sure if this one is possible or not. I know that m site has them for 3p/$ and I'm not sure if that's because its a mega site or not but I like SR better. :sunshine: Magical JenK reminded me that they were on another site today when she was hoping for www.shopintuition.com. I haven't seen that one anywhere but if we're asking for one might as well mention the other one.

SunshineGirl
10-02-2007, 07:52 AM
Found shopbop and just applied for it.

Magical JenK
10-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Not sure if this one is possible or not. I know that m site has them for 3p/$ and I'm not sure if that's because its a mega site or not but I like SR better. :sunshine: Magical JenK reminded me that they were on another site today when she was hoping for www.shopintuition.com. I haven't seen that one anywhere but if we're asking for one might as well mention the other one.

Thanks Catherine!! :p

I checked shopbop & the dress I want isn't on there...but I'm guessing I'll check them out frequently for other items if SR gets it that's for sure! Such cute stuff!!

m 'n c
10-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Found shopbop and just applied for it.

Thanks Tricia!!! :sunshine:

Thanks Catherine!! :p

I checked shopbop & the dress I want isn't on there...but I'm guessing I'll check them out frequently for other items if SR gets it that's for sure! Such cute stuff!!

Jen - I've had good luck ordering through Shopbop. Never an issue with CS or returns. Shipping is pretty fast as well. I usually shop the sale section as you can find some pretty darn good deals in there.