PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Crazy Credits Chatter

SunshineGirl
01-11-2010, 01:40 PM
It seems like the last few times that we had crazy credits, everyone said that they didn't know about it until it was almost over. So get the word out! I'm sending out an email as well. If you have new-ish referrals, this is a great opportunity to help them hit that $5 mark.

MdCaterer
01-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Birthday Crazy Credits is starting! Here are the rules:

I will post offers in this thread. If you receive credit for an offer AFTER it is posted (or it goes into pending for you), you can post your credit in this thread. I will periodically add offers to the list. Some are new and some are old. All credits posted in this thread by 10pm Eastern on Wednesday will be eligible to win. For every 100 posts in the thread, I will draw a winner.

Winners will receive DOUBLE the credits that they earned in the contest. That means if you earn 5.00 doing the offers listed, you will earn a 5.00 bonus!!

A "chatter" thread will be started in case you have any questions. Tell all of your friends because the more people that participate, the more people that will win!

Eligible Offers:

MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Daily) (Already increased to .90!!!)
Vista Print Free Product Page (Limited Time) (old offer)
Johnson's Baby (new freebie)

My AMP credit just came through but it is at .75 does it count? Thanks for the new contest and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

MdCaterer
01-11-2010, 02:05 PM
AWESOME!!! Happy 4th Birthday SR :party:
I have managed to find a piece of cake and complete one offer!!! Yahoo! I am off to do some more. Thank you:cooldance:

SunshineGirl
01-11-2010, 02:16 PM
AWESOME!!! Happy 4th Birthday SR :party:
I have managed to find a piece of cake and complete one offer!!! Yahoo! I am off to do some more. Thank you:cooldance:

If it came in at .75, it was completed before the Crazy Credits started.

athoods
01-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Well got my amp in early but hey i have Tues and Wed yet i can hope for.;)
Just tried the new Johnson freebie. Now i sit with finger crossed waiting to see if it credits.:D

MdCaterer
01-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Does anyone know how many sticky notes you get on the free pad of sticky notes from Vista? I cannot find it anywhere, so I ordered the business card magnets but am still interested in the sticky notes. Thanks!

MdCaterer
01-11-2010, 03:04 PM

Yes, I realize that now. I am just thrilled to get the AMP!

sqromano
01-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Does anyone know how many sticky notes you get on the free pad of sticky notes from Vista? I cannot find it anywhere, so I ordered the business card magnets but am still interested in the sticky notes. Thanks!

I got that last month. I don't know exactly how many are there, but it is small (maybe about 50?).

MdCaterer
01-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Thank you for the reply. I was afraid they were going to be small in quantity.
I did order business card magnets that look like they will be very nice. They gave me a great discount on an extra 25 so I bought them. I will post when they arrive.

MdCaterer
01-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Ok, quick question.....is there more than 1 piece of birthday cake hidden on SR or is it one piece that will be moved every so often? I love cake and would rather the chase the one online than go downstairs and finish baking the one I am making! LESS FATTENING

Thanks!

SunshineGirl
01-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Ok, quick question.....is there more than 1 piece of birthday cake hidden on SR or is it one piece that will be moved every so often? I love cake and would rather the chase the one online than go downstairs and finish baking the one I am making! LESS FATTENING

Thanks!

One piece of cake at a time. But there will be more cake this week. When it's my birthday, I eat cake every day until it is gone. LOL!

Alice28
01-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Weird- I did the Vistaprint offer the first hour of the party- still no pending. Usually that one is QUICK. :confused:

29apr00
01-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Ummm.....I did the johnson's offer....I got 1 screen that said Thank You For your Time.....nothing else. Is that what it's supposed to do?

Leslie
01-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Ummm.....I did the johnson's offer....I got 1 screen that said Thank You For your Time.....nothing else. Is that what it's supposed to do?

Mine went through several screens like other freebies, but I didn't get credit for it, so I am not sure.

Alice28
01-11-2010, 04:21 PM
no credit for me for johnson's, but I rarely get credit for the freebies anymore, so I'm not shocked...just been doing SR so long! :sunshine:

gpp2001
01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I did the Johnson's offer when the contest was first announced - at least two hours ago and it just credited! So don't give up hope, maybe it will credit for you too!!

Karn

toystoryduo
01-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I did the Johnson's offer when the contest was first announced - at least two hours ago and it just credited! So don't give up hope, maybe it will credit for you too!!

Karn

I did the Johnson's offer when the contest was first announced and it just credited for me too!:banana:

MdCaterer
01-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Weird- I did the Vistaprint offer the first hour of the party- still no pending. Usually that one is QUICK. :confused:

I did the Vista Print one immediately and even purchased extras too and it has not credited either. I hope it just is slow in posting!

I also did the Johnson's but am not expecting it will credit, those are really hit and miss....

athoods
01-11-2010, 05:03 PM

Karn
Thansk for the info. Maybe mine will after the next hr.:confused:

OhMari
01-11-2010, 07:18 PM

Oh Pooh! I try to do those very early in the morning. I got my credit already too.

spring
01-11-2010, 08:14 PM
My Johnson's baby freebie also took at least two hours to credit, FYI.

jnorth1007
01-11-2010, 08:22 PM
I WANT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE AND I CAN'T FIND CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SINCE IT IS THE ONLY CAKE I CAN HAVE RIGHT NOW...I WANT CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew I feel much better now thanks!

Mom2aPrincess
01-11-2010, 09:51 PM
For the Vista Print offer..do we just order anything on that free product page?

Mom2aPrincess
01-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Ok...feeling stupid, but I don't see either of these offers? Am I blind or are they missing?
Johnson's Baby (new freebie)
Taco Bell $250 Gift Card (old freebie)

jnorth1007
01-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Yes. I ordered the cute charicature(sp?) return address lables but left the address off so I can use them to put on our DS equipment, Books, CD's and DVD's and etc so I know they are ours. I LOVE vista print!!!

jnorth1007
01-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Look under the Freebie Offer category and not the All Offers category!

jnorth1007
01-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Got all three of my surveys done and the Vista Print offer, Johnsons offer and Home Depot offer. Now to see what credits. :party:

Mom2aPrincess
01-11-2010, 10:32 PM
Thanks Janet..heading back to try them

arob414
01-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Yes. I ordered the cute charicature(sp?) return address lables but left the address off so I can use them to put on our DS equipment, Books, CD's and DVD's and etc so I know they are ours. I LOVE vista print!!!

I love that idea!

Mom2aPrincess
01-11-2010, 10:47 PM
Can't seem to get any of the surveys to work..my computer goes crazy when I try all three..don't know what's up..thinking of trying Cameron's computer to see if it will work, but I've completed Home Depot, Johnsons, and Taco Bell so maybe they'll work out...trying to decide on the Vista Print one

Alice28
01-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Look under the Freebie Offer category and not the All Offers category!

Wait- for what? The Vista Print? Is this why mine didn't pend??? I think I did it under the All Offer drop down...

jnorth1007
01-11-2010, 11:01 PM
No Vista Print is under all offers because it isn't a freebie. The other three are under freebie offers.

SunshineGirl
01-11-2010, 11:03 PM
More offers to be added to the list tomorrow!

Alice28
01-11-2010, 11:05 PM
No Vista Print is under all offers because it isn't a freebie. The other three are under freebie offers.

OK, that's what I thought! Phew~

Although I still am like this :confused: over not getting credit for VP. I cleared cookies and ran CC before I started the contest. I have ALWAYS gotten credit for VP offers with no problemo...hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

jnorth1007
01-11-2010, 11:14 PM
None of my credits showed up either...including my YTC survey which usually credits for me and my Vista Print. I think it has been 2 hours since I did them all. Ugh! Oh well!

OhMari
01-12-2010, 09:01 AM
I looked everywhere yesterday for the piece of cake.
I found today's piece though.:cooldance:
Are pieces of the cake going to stay, or is the same piece moving around.

jnorth1007
01-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Only one piece at a time and it moves but each has a different favor attached to it.

athoods
01-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Hope other members better than me, just one entry so far. Dang it this is why i shouldn't redo the pending offers whenever i can .

fourfoxesinpa
01-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Oooh...thanks for the goodie bag! Happy Birthday! :bday:

MdCaterer
01-12-2010, 10:35 AM
OK, that's what I thought! Phew~

Although I still am like this :confused: over not getting credit for VP. I cleared cookies and ran CC before I started the contest. I have ALWAYS gotten credit for VP offers with no problemo...hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

Yesterday, I did VP and did not get credit either. I called them, cancelled (told them why and asked them if I could cancel and reorder and they said yes) So I cancelled and cleared everything and ran CC. Then I went back and placed a new order through SR (drop down from pending that's the way I find all offers) and still no credit today. I did this yesterday so I guess I am out of luck. This will be the first time VP has not credited for me. I do like their products Thank godness :)

chipndale
01-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Yummy - I love SR cake - no calories!

29apr00
01-12-2010, 11:06 AM
I did the Vista Print offer last night and haven't gotten credit for it yet either.....i did it pretty late, 9pm, so i wondered if I just needed to wait until the SR girls got up and moving things around today.....I hope i get credit! I may call and cancel it too if I dont......I"ll just order my address labels from Checks Unlimited for 13%!!

tarheelpat
01-12-2010, 12:23 PM
This is probably a really dumb question . . . But where to we find the old freebie offers. Neither are in my freebie list or the big drop down list that (I thought) had everything. I'm guessing that means I've already got credit for both of them.

29apr00
01-12-2010, 01:22 PM
still no credit for the Vista Print offer....i'm bummed. but i've gotten 4 of the other offers, plus the AMP survey, so i'm ok with the contest so far!

SunshineGirl
01-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Don't forget that you can include EACH AMP that you get credit for.

athoods
01-12-2010, 02:07 PM
The WOW makeup offer started with right but i ended up in a Consumer Incentive i-Phone offer. Anybody else?:confused: Also did over 3 hr and know credit yet and doubt it will.

29apr00
01-12-2010, 02:09 PM
The WOW makeup offer started with right but i ended up in a Consumer Incentive i-Phone offer. Anybody else?:confused: Also did over 3 hr and know credit yet and doubt it will.

Yeah, me too..... i hate offers like that......they re-direct in the middle of the offer.

zoodoyle
01-12-2010, 02:12 PM

Same thing for me!

StitchandPooh'smom
01-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the Crazy Credits, Tricia! I was having a bit of trouble getting motivated so far this month, and I've made over $6 since the contest started! :sunshine:

athoods
01-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the replies. At least i'm not the lone ranger. ;) Only the Phantom of the Opera can pull off mask anyway.

tarheelpat
01-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Sephora redirecte for me, too.

I really wanted the $1.75 Walmart vs. Target, but no luck. An Amp survey and the Home Depot sign-up are all I've managed to get to credit.

athoods
01-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Sephora redirecte for me, too.

I really wanted the $1.75 Walmart vs. Target, but no luck. An Amp survey and the Home Depot sign-up are all I've managed to get to credit.

Feel you pain the 1.75 would have been great too. I noticed that some did get to credit though.Glad that you did get the Home depot.

kimntrent
01-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Can we do the vista print offer if we have already done it once?

Alice28
01-12-2010, 08:09 PM
WOW! I got the $1.75 one!!!! Totally not expecting it, but YAHOO!:party:

Tricia, if the VP offer doesn't show up in 10 days, can we file a TT for it? Or since it was a free product and we just paid s/h, is that a no? Not sure since it wasn't in the 'freebie' offer section. Thanks~

athoods
01-12-2010, 08:37 PM
WOW! I got the $1.75 one!!!! Totally not expecting it, but YAHOO!:party:

Tricia, if the VP offer doesn't show up in 10 days, can we file a TT for it? Or since it was a free product and we just paid s/h, is that a no? Not sure since it wasn't in the 'freebie' offer section. Thanks~
Great for you and your account;). Why we even joined about the same time. WEIRD!

29apr00
01-12-2010, 09:06 PM

I'd be interested in that too, because mine never credited.

athoods
01-13-2010, 10:05 AM
Can't get this offer to prinet the card this is hte message i get whenever i try

error: 1430, There was a problem processing the query on the foreign data source. Data source error: : 1040 : Too many connections
query: call selLiveEmail('timany6390@gmail.com') :confused:

SunshineGirl
01-13-2010, 10:12 AM
We pretty much cannot dispute any of the offers. Every great once in awhile we can dispute that AsSeenOnTV offers because they can be big purchases. But not anything that is an offer where you just pay shipping and handling.

fourfoxesinpa
01-13-2010, 10:15 AM
Can't get this offer to prinet the card this is hte message i get whenever i try

error: 1430, There was a problem processing the query on the foreign data source. Data source error: : 1040 : Too many connections
query: call selLiveEmail('timany6390@gmail.com') :confused:

Same thing here...:confused:

fourfoxesinpa
01-13-2010, 10:21 AM
Yum! More cake.

Thanks for the noise maker! :bday:

athoods
01-13-2010, 10:38 AM
We pretty much cannot dispute any of the offers. Every great once in awhile we can dispute that AsSeenOnTV offers because they can be big purchases. But not anything that is an offer where you just pay shipping and handling.

Tricia just wondering if there was something wrong with my computer that is why i posted.:computer: Not trying to dispute a credit or anything.

Alice28
01-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Tricia- are we allowed to try VP again and hope for the best? Or no? Just curious cause now I want those address labels. I just got the sticky notes the other day.

ShanPooh
01-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the noise maker! :bday:
My kids are at school right now and the house was too quiet :D

fourfoxesinpa
01-13-2010, 02:05 PM

Just tried this offer and the same thing is happening today. :(

But it looks like some people are getting credit. I wonder if they are stopping at that iPhone offer or if they kept going...Anyone?

SunshineGirl
01-13-2010, 02:25 PM
Tricia- are we allowed to try VP again and hope for the best? Or no? Just curious cause now I want those address labels. I just got the sticky notes the other day.

I don't see why not. Maybe do a good cookie clearing first.

MdCaterer
01-13-2010, 02:29 PM

That is wierd because, when my $4 credit did not show up in pending the other day, I got online and asked them about it, they said it was up to SR to confirm the credit. That's when I asked if I could cancel and re-order to get the $4 credit, which they let me do without a problem. Unfortunately, that order has not shown up as pending in my account either. I have never had a problem with Vista Print Offers crediting in the past. I too ordered (both times) through the drop down offers that show up when you go to the pending offers page (that seems to be the quickest way to find these offers) Is it possible that the offer that shows up in that drop down window is somehow missing a link that would provide the credit?

SunshineGirl
01-13-2010, 02:40 PM
That is wierd because, when my $4 credit did not show up in pending the other day, I got online and asked them about it, they said it was up to SR to confirm the credit. That's when I asked if I could cancel and re-order to get the $4 credit, which they let me do without a problem. Unfortunately, that order has not shown up as pending in my account either. I have never had a problem with Vista Print Offers crediting in the past. I too ordered (both times) through the drop down offers that show up when you go to the pending offers page (that seems to be the quickest way to find these offers) Is it possible that the offer that shows up in that drop down window is somehow missing a link that would provide the credit?

Merchants ALWAYS pass the buck to us and act like it is our fault somehow. Most of the time the customer service people don't even know what an affiliate program is. I just double checked and we have been given credit for 19 members this month and I credited 19 members. There aren't any credits that came through without subids attached and every member uses the exact same tracking link when they click on the site. It has to be a cookie issue that some people are having the Vista cookies blocked and some are not.

MdCaterer
01-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Merchants ALWAYS pass the buck to us and act like it is our fault somehow. Most of the time the customer service people don't even know what an affiliate program is. I just double checked and we have been given credit for 19 members this month and I credited 19 members. There aren't any credits that came through without subids attached and every member uses the exact same tracking link when they click on the site. It has to be a cookie issue that some people are having the Vista cookies blocked and some are not.

Thank you. I felt it was worth asking. I appreciate the quick reply and explanation. I would try again and order another product but nothing else has changed on my computer.

Alice28
01-13-2010, 04:53 PM
OK, I did a thorough cookie cleaning with both tools and CC and I tried again. Fingers crossed. :sunshine:

lanny76
01-13-2010, 06:13 PM
OK, I did the Vista offer over an hour ago, and it didn't pend on the hour - is there a delay with it like that sometimes? I haven't gotten much else to credit, and would sure like this - but soon we're leaving, and if it doesn't show up before then, I won't get to post it in time! :(
no one has an answer, I guess! it still didn't credit this hour, so may as well forget it. oh well.

Alice28
01-13-2010, 07:25 PM
OK, I did the Vista offer over an hour ago, and it didn't pend on the hour - is there a delay with it like that sometimes? I haven't gotten much else to credit, and would sure like this - but soon we're leaving, and if it doesn't show up before then, I won't get to post it in time! :(
no one has an answer, I guess! it still didn't credit this hour, so may as well forget it. oh well.
dang- I did mine at about 1:45 Pacific and it hasn't credited yet. So strange. Never had a problem with VP and I've ordered several times with them thru SR. Could it be my computer? This is probably the first time since I've had this new laptop that i've ordered from VP and it has Windows 7? No clue.

lanny76
01-13-2010, 07:58 PM
dang- I did mine at about 1:45 Pacific and it hasn't credited yet. So strange. Never had a problem with VP and I've ordered several times with them thru SR. Could it be my computer? This is probably the first time since I've had this new laptop that i've ordered from VP and it has Windows 7? No clue.

always has credited well for me, and I've been using this laptop for over a year and don't have Windows 7 installed yet. so I don't get it either.:confused:

SunshineGirl
01-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Birthday Crazy Credits is Extended until 10pm tonight!!! I'll add a couple of last offers this morning and you can keep doing those AMP surveys. :)

gpp2001
01-14-2010, 10:30 AM
Great!! Thanks Tricia!!

disney_girl
01-14-2010, 10:33 AM
Awesome! Thank you Tricia!!

~Kathie
01-14-2010, 11:08 AM

I seem to remember that the last time I did this offer it took a few days to pend.

I took a chance and tried it again after doing a thorough cookie, history clean. So far nothing yet.....but I may not get mine. That doesn't help you.

I ordered sticky notes for my daughter and she was thrilled they had her name on them. Wanted to know how I did that?? :rotfl: I ordered her more with a different background.

ShanPooh
01-14-2010, 01:21 PM
My Vista Print took about 2-3 hours to post yesterday. Just a heads up for folks still waiting.
Although sometimes slower to post, Vista Print has always been a very quick ship for us and we've been very happy with their products!
For those who haven't done it yet, did you know there are almost 5500 different kinds of address labels to choose from?!? As a family, we had trouble deciding - there were so many great choices! Our new labels are going to have a pavilion, hill, and bamboo tree on the side :heart:

OhMari
01-14-2010, 01:42 PM
AIP Online Surveys (US) (new offer)
I'm hesitant to sign up for this offer.
I thought we were not suppose to be doing survey's from other sites.

lanny76
01-14-2010, 03:28 PM
I'm hesitant to sign up for this offer.
I thought we were not suppose to be doing survey's from other sites.

I think the deal is not doing Greenfield surveys on this site and trying to do them through Greenfield's main site, too. As far as I understand, doing a survey on another, unrelated site is OK. Otherwise, Tricia wouldn't give us these offers, I think!

lanny76
01-14-2010, 03:30 PM
My Vista Print took about 2-3 hours to post yesterday. Just a heads up for folks still waiting.
Although sometimes slower to post, Vista Print has always been a very quick ship for us and we've been very happy with their products!
For those who haven't done it yet, did you know there are almost 5500 different kinds of address labels to choose from?!? As a family, we had trouble deciding - there were so many great choices! Our new labels are going to have a pavilion, hill, and bamboo tree on the side :heart:

Yes, VP has always shipped much quicker than the estimated shipping times for me - but my order this time has not posted yet, after a day (and usually is quicker than that, tho not always). Really a bit disappointing - to do an offer for a contest, and then not get to post it as an entry! I'd (like to) think that since this is a paid offer, and more like a sale, that it could be disputed or something if it doesn't post!

Kittykat
01-14-2010, 03:55 PM
Yes, VP has always shipped much quicker than the estimated shipping times for me - but my order this time has not posted yet, after a day (and usually is quicker than that, tho not always). Really a bit disappointing - to do an offer for a contest, and then not get to post it as an entry! I'd (like to) think that since this is a paid offer, and more like a sale, that it could be disputed or something if it doesn't post!

I ordered through VP earlier today and still don't have anything pending.

When I first started doing SR, I tried to file a TT for a VP order (it was the t-shirt) and was told that TT's couldn't be filed VP orders--so the TT I had filed was closed with no credit. HTH.

MdCaterer
01-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Is there cake today??

lanny76
01-14-2010, 05:11 PM
I'm going to seem a like a real whiner here, but are others having more luck with the AIP offer crediting than me? I did that 2 hours ago, and not only did the basic profile, but the detailed profile parts, too, and no credit. Don't seem to be having lots of luck in general this time around.

sqromano
01-14-2010, 06:08 PM
I'm going to seem a like a real whiner here, but are others having more luck with the AIP offer crediting than me? I did that 2 hours ago, and not only did the basic profile, but the detailed profile parts, too, and no credit. Don't seem to be having lots of luck in general this time around.

I got my credit (not sure how long it took because I was working on homework and other stuff with the kids). I also did the extended profile. I am not having much luck, so I was happy this one credited!

OhMari
01-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Is there cake today??

Yes, and no clues on Twitter or Facebook.

lanny76
01-14-2010, 06:41 PM
not hard to find though if you look at the menu on the left hand side of the page ;)

chipndale
01-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Is there cake today??

I was wondering the same thing

Chris
01-14-2010, 07:30 PM

Same for me but I did it around noon today.:computer:

kimntrent
01-14-2010, 09:05 PM
I did the AIP offer and it was so fast to credit. Everyone should try it.

lanny76
01-14-2010, 10:16 PM
I did the AIP offer and it was so fast to credit. Everyone should try it.

well, wonder what I did wrong then, that it didn't credit at all.....

MdCaterer
01-15-2010, 10:52 AM
I was wondering the same thing

I missed it because I didn't end up getting back online

fourfoxesinpa
01-15-2010, 11:46 AM
well, wonder what I did wrong then, that it didn't credit at all.....

Nothin'....didn't credit for me either. You win some, you lose some. :)

lanny76
01-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Nothin'....didn't credit for me either. You win some, you lose some. :)

isn't that right!:rolleyes:in this contest, I lost more than I won!:p didn't get the Vista offer to credit either, which bugs me some more than this AIP one.

29apr00
01-15-2010, 01:43 PM
I did get the AIP one to credit, it was practically instantaneous for me! But i never did get the VP credit, and i'm really bummed about it as my Borders order that I placed the same day is now pending. And all my survey's and a few of the other offers came thru too. So i'm rather bummed about missing out on the $4 from VP offer.

marcymajor
01-15-2010, 03:31 PM
just out of curiousity have they posted winners yet for the contest?:D

athoods
01-15-2010, 04:54 PM

Been checking off and on and as far as i can see, not yet marcymajor.;)

DrewVieira
01-15-2010, 07:12 PM
For offers like AIP Online Surveys, do I have to do something after signing up to get credit? I got the confirmation email and clicked on the link in it. Should the credit be automatic, or do I have to forward the confirmation email, or what?

fauntleroyfan
01-16-2010, 10:13 AM
when is the last day of the search for the pieces for the party

athoods
01-16-2010, 10:33 AM
when is the last day of the search for the pieces for the party

I'm thinking that there won't be anymore because i noticed the the link about it is no longer on the member page left side menu.

However this is only an observation nothing official until Tricia or Cindy say so.

memanana
01-16-2010, 03:24 PM
I do believe Thursday was the last day for the piece of cake

Love2Shop
01-16-2010, 03:46 PM
For offers like AIP Online Surveys, do I have to do something after signing up to get credit? I got the confirmation email and clicked on the link in it. Should the credit be automatic, or do I have to forward the confirmation email, or what?

Click on the link in the confirmation email, you don't have to forward the emails. For the AIP offer I filled out all those profile surveys and it did credit for me. I am probably not the best one to give advice on offers, I haven't had much luck with them in a while. But, there's some threads on offers crediting floating around the forum.. Try doing a search-you should be able to find some good info!

athoods
01-22-2010, 10:34 AM

Patiently waiting to get chosen;). Sorry couldn't help myself majormarcy.