PDA

View Full Version : A Bragging Mother

rjk
10-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Ok, I have to brag....

I'm new here myself and I can see the benifits. (Not quite sure how all of you do what you are doing but I think I like it.)

I decided to let my college daughter in on the website also.

She is #10 on the Big Reward board. Evidentally she gets it also.....

Pardon me for my bragging. Just a proud college mom.

Way to go AMANDA K........

jl8595
10-03-2007, 12:03 PM
That's awesome! You must be so proud!! My Mom, "Pat D" (aka "Spring" here in the forum) is on the big board too! I introduced her to SR's in the summer and she's outpacing me already!! It's awesome though and I'm so happy she's enjoying SR and the forum community!! :sunshine:

Just an FYI (in case you don't know this already)...make sure your daughter doesn't log into her account from the same computer you log into. Your accounts could get tagged for fraud by advertisers, even though it's an honest mistake on your part. My Mom and I have to be careful when we're visiting one another - I'm always eager to jump on any computer I find to check my balance, but I have to remember not to!!

Hedy
10-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Congrats Amanda!

bs4free
10-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Congrats RJK and AMANDA K way to go! WOOT!

eaglesdare
10-03-2007, 12:52 PM
that is wonderful.

ItsmeSunnyV
10-03-2007, 01:27 PM
YAY!! Congrats!!

rjk
10-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Just an FYI (in case you don't know this already)...make sure your daughter doesn't log into her account from the same computer you log into. Your accounts could get tagged for fraud by advertisers, even though it's an honest mistake on your part. My Mom and I have to be careful when we're visiting one another - I'm always eager to jump on any computer I find to check my balance, but I have to remember not to!!

I had actually read something about this somewhere on this board so it was something that I was aware of. But thanks for the FYI.

:sunshine2: :sunshine2: