PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

~Kathie
01-28-2010, 11:37 PM
To all my FB friends for becoming a fan of our restaurant Uncle Tony's Pizza & Pasta of East Providence.

We're just getting started.

:thanks:

PSL1013
01-29-2010, 05:58 PM
To all my FB friends for becoming a fan of our restaurant Uncle Tony's Pizza & Pasta of East Providence.

We're just getting started.

:thanks:

Very cool! This just might have pushed me to become a member of face book now, I don't want to be missing out on anything? :angel:

~Kathie
01-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Very cool! This just might have pushed me to become a member of face book now, I don't want to be missing out on anything? :angel:

:rotfl: It's easy!

Iteach
01-30-2010, 05:19 PM
Thanks for posting. I just became a fan! :clap:

~Kathie
01-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Thanks for posting. I just became a fan! :clap:

Thanks!! We're over 200 since Thursday night. It's incredible. We have touched base with a lot of former employees which is always nice. Steve & I have each been working for this company for 30+ years so we've seen a lot of people come and go. Nearly 14 years ago this location came up for sale and we bought the franchise. Haven't looked back. :D

I'm taking an interactive seminar in March on how to use social networks to market your business. It's at Johnson & Wales University in Providence. I'm already ahead of the game by having the site up and running. Should be interesting and I'm looking forward to it.

PSL1013
01-31-2010, 12:54 AM
Thanks!! We're over 200 since Thursday night. It's incredible. We have touched base with a lot of former employees which is always nice. Steve & I have each been working for this company for 30+ years so we've seen a lot of people come and go. Nearly 14 years ago this location came up for sale and we bought the franchise. Haven't looked back. :D

I'm taking an interactive seminar in March on how to use social networks to market your business. It's at Johnson & Wales University in Providence. I'm already ahead of the game by having the site up and running. Should be interesting and I'm looking forward to it.

I finally took the plunge and joined and became a fan! :D

~Kathie
01-31-2010, 01:27 AM
I finally took the plunge and joined and became a fan! :D

Thanks Pam!!! :heart:

Sunni
01-31-2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks for posting! I also became a fan! 200 so far! Nice!
Your class that is coming sounds interesting! Good luck!

~Kathie
01-31-2010, 11:43 PM
Thanks for posting! I also became a fan! 200 so far! Nice!
Your class that is coming sounds interesting! Good luck!

Thanks! 277 as of tonight and a lot of them are customers. Way more than we expected. :banana: