PDA

View Full Version : Netflix

shmily1
01-29-2010, 07:41 AM
I signed up for Netflix a couple weeks ago but don't see them listed or even as pending in my account history. Is this an offer that takes a while to show up? DD is sure enjoying getting the movies so I think it's going to be totally worth it but it would be great to get the credit too.:D

SunshineGirl
01-29-2010, 08:39 AM
You have to be a member for at least two weeks and switch to the paid plan before they report it to us.

athoods
01-29-2010, 10:22 AM
I signed up for Netflix a couple weeks ago but don't see them listed or even as pending in my account history. Is this an offer that takes a while to show up? DD is sure enjoying getting the movies so I think it's going to be totally worth it but it would be great to get the credit too.:D
Don't give up the credit will come. This credit appeared as a pending this Monday. I joined almost 4 weeks ago. My daughter has really enjoys being able to watch Primeval on the computer. I love being able to get older movies that most stores just don't offer.

andrea2289
01-29-2010, 11:40 AM
I joined on January 4th as a paid member and got my credit on January 27th ;)

shmily1
01-30-2010, 07:30 AM
Awesome!! Thank you so much for the answers! We're enjoying it and I don't see us canceling it at all since I have two teens in college and a new DGS that live with me! There's always something they want to watch.

shmily1
02-14-2010, 09:31 PM
It's been a month today so I'm starting to worry... I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'm still getting the credit for this one.