PDA

View Full Version : Big Days

SunshineGirl
10-04-2007, 08:12 AM
A few big days in the Sunshine household. Today we finish packing up the old house and the next two days we move into the new house. Hopefuly by the time SunshineCindy arrives on Monday, we will be well on our way to complete!

Cindy will be holding down the fort today and tomorrow, and I will be checking in every couple of hours to add any offers that she finds. You should still see daily surveys credit in the next hour or two.

Don't have TOO much fun without me. :)

eaglesdare
10-04-2007, 08:15 AM
have fun moving out and moving in!

coastalgirl
10-04-2007, 08:18 AM
YAY!!! :cooldance: For you!! Glad to hear you are getting to move in!! Ya know we will miss ya around here!

linanglab
10-04-2007, 08:23 AM
I LOVE moving. Have done it 5 times in 15 years. How fun it will be to have your NEW house unpacked! Very cool! And then Disney???? Too much excitement in a month, if you ask me!

howdyfrtx
10-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Congrats on the new house...have fun packing and unpacking.

Hedy
10-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Good luck moving!

m4travels
10-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Wishing you all the best in the new home!

Michael

JillyFish
10-04-2007, 09:42 AM
How exciting! Well, packing....not so much! But getting all set up in a new home....very fun!

I hope everything goes well! Don't lose any more appliances...okay? :rotfl:

m 'n c
10-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Yay tricia! I hope everything goes smoothly and you get fully moved in by the weekend.

~Kathie
10-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Good luck with the move and congratualtions on your new home.

spring
10-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Good for you. Here's wishing for a smooth transition for you and your family.:sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
10-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Cngratulations and may God's blessings be upon you, your family and your new home!

Soccer Princess
10-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Congrats and good luck moving! Hope everything goes well!!!! :)

SunshineGirl
10-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Funny story...turns out whoever stole the dishwasher came back and stole the garbage disposal the next day. Apparently because you need a garbage disposal to run a dishwasher! So I truly think the person who took it did not take it to steal it but rather because they just didn't have a dishwasher and wanted one. I'm hoping in my optimistic rose-colored world that it's because they had a baby and needed to sterilize bottles. And don't tell me otherwise!!

Good news...we passed inspection. Bad news, some things are not exactly finished. But we can move in and they will finish them up very soon (like a shower door and a part of the backsplash in the kitchen).

Back to multitasking!

PSL1013
10-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Funny story...turns out whoever stole the dishwasher came back and stole the garbage disposal the next day. Apparently because you need a garbage disposal to run a dishwasher! So I truly think the person who took it did not take it to steal it but rather because they just didn't have a dishwasher and wanted one. I'm hoping in my optimistic rose-colored world that it's because they had a baby and needed to sterilize bottles. And don't tell me otherwise!!

Good news...we passed inspection. Bad news, some things are not exactly finished. But we can move in and they will finish them up very soon (like a shower door and a part of the backsplash in the kitchen).

Back to multitasking!

When it "rains" it "pours"? Well, good luck on the move and here's wishing it goes as smooth as possible! :)

rygirlsmum
10-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Congrats on the move, take it easy, have fun, and WELCOME HOME! :)

jl8595
10-04-2007, 12:44 PM
Good luck Tricia!! How exciting for you all!!! :sunshine:

JillyFish
10-04-2007, 12:45 PM

Oh no....THAT'S not stealing!!! (Kind of like "It's not actually adultery if you get paid 3 bucks for it!" ) :rotfl:

You have such a good heart Tricia!

tommygirl79
10-04-2007, 12:52 PM
:rotfl: about the garbage disposal - luv the sunny outlook on it! I did the same thing when someone apparently stole a $100 Target gift card from my hubby last Christmas. We just told ourselves that it was someone's whose child would not have anything for Christmas otherwise and that did seem to help.

Have a great time moving! It must be so exciting moving in to a brand new place!!!!!!

Wendi63
10-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Congratulations on passing your inspection and good luck with the move.

Arky
10-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Good luck with the moving and unpacking!! So glad the inspection went through!!

cglaura
10-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Good luck with the move, I'm sure with your sunny outlook everthing will go just fine!

missangie
10-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Okay, Who's addicted to the SR forum Ms. I just posted a few minutes ago? I think SunshineGirl is afraid she is going to miss something. I also think that if she is going to get moved that she needs to shut the computer off and get to packing. I will be there bright and early on Saturday and do not intend to carry it out piece by piece!

Maybe if you aren't ready, my DH and I will just stop joking about moving in with you and just take our stuff on over!! LOL

This thread is called Big Days--You should have called it Little Time!

bs4free
10-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Oh no....THAT'S not stealing!!! (Kind of like "It's not actually adultery if you get paid 3 bucks for it!" ) :rotfl:

You have such a good heart Tricia!
Ok that was just way too funny :rotf:

Trica, Sorry to hear about your garbage disposal as well i hope that has been replaced, Congrats on moving day! and that you have passed inspection! WOOT! Have a good safe move! And I am sure cindy and the rest of us can hold down the fort while you are moving SR headquarters!!!! and we will try not to have too much fun, but Trica, you know we try to find a reason every day to party!!! :party: WOOT!!!

SunshineGirl
10-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Okay, Who's addicted to the SR forum Ms. I just posted a few minutes ago? I think SunshineGirl is afraid she is going to miss something. I also think that if she is going to get moved that she needs to shut the computer off and get to packing. I will be there bright and early on Saturday and do not intend to carry it out piece by piece!

Maybe if you aren't ready, my DH and I will just stop joking about moving in with you and just take our stuff on over!! LOL

This thread is called Big Days--You should have called it Little Time!

HAAAAAAA! Okay. I'm busted. I was wondering if anyone was going to call me out for being in here when I was supposed to be packing. I had 11 things on my list to get done before the girls have swim today. I have gotten 6 done. Woops. Looks like it's going to be a busy 90 minutes for me.

And you can feel free to move into the "guest suite". Just don't expect luxuries like...umm....toilet paper or soap for awhile.

Sunni
10-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Congrats on your new home! I hope the moving goes well. :)

askomsky
10-04-2007, 03:45 PM
and passing hte inspection!!!! You make me laugh, you should be worrying about the new house and yet your still on here.....

GET TO WORK!!!!! :)