PDA

View Full Version : Survery

PartiesByCatharine
02-01-2010, 05:17 PM
I just spent a half hour on a survey. I get to what's normally one of the last questions, asking me to specify whether I work part-time, full-time, etc. I click my answer and it takes me to a screen telling me I don't qualify! UGH! Why did it take my 30 minutes of answers then?? Does this happen often to anyone? Normally if I don't qualify it's pretty early on in the survey.

Sorry if I'm venting, but it's very frustrating when you see the light at the end of the tunnel and instead you get the reject button! LOL :D

Catharine

SunshineGirl
02-01-2010, 05:57 PM
I just spent a half hour on a survey. I get to what's normally one of the last questions, asking me to specify whether I work part-time, full-time, etc. I click my answer and it takes me to a screen telling me I don't qualify! UGH! Why did it take my 30 minutes of answers then?? Does this happen often to anyone? Normally if I don't qualify it's pretty early on in the survey.

Sorry if I'm venting, but it's very frustrating when you see the light at the end of the tunnel and instead you get the reject button! LOL :D

Catharine

Fill out the complaint form on our GF page so that we can let GF know and try to get credit.

marcymajor
02-01-2010, 07:37 PM
i had that happen to me this morning on a survey about a bank tax. had to watch a video and give my opinion about it and if i would be in favor of the tax. it took about twenty minutes and after answering all the questions i went to submit it and instead of getting the congrats page i also got the you don't qualify page. luckily i was able to get another one pretty quickly but it was kind of a surprise to be told you don't qualify after doing the entire survey.