PDA

View Full Version : 1-800-contacts great new change

sunshinecindy
02-03-2010, 10:58 AM
For this month only, we are on a trial for new and return customers for 1-800-contacts. You now get 4% cash back. It use to be that return customers did not qualify, but for the month of February, you will. So, if you are a fan of theirs, now is the time to buy from them. Hopefully we will get enough return customer sales that we will be able to keep this.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/1-800CONTACTS/

29apr00
02-03-2010, 11:38 AM
my RX expires next week, so i need to get a new box.

faithhope
02-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up... I used to shop with them, but SR changed my habits since I couldn't get paid for being a return customer... but other SR companies did.... now I'll have to check them out again... the power of SR!!!

SunshineGirl
02-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the heads up... I used to shop with them, but SR changed my habits since I couldn't get paid for being a return customer... but other SR companies did.... now I'll have to check them out again... the power of SR!!!

This was a HUGE negotiation on Cindy's part. They're letting us try it for a limited time. Hopefully it will go well and we will be able to keep it.

29apr00
02-03-2010, 01:09 PM

I stopped using them for that reason, and switched to another SR merchant. Now i feel like we should reward Cindy's hard work....but the other merchant is cheaper, and still offers a bigger % cash back.

Thanks for the work Cindy, but i'm going to have to stay with the other one.