PDA

View Full Version : Generous Genie??

jfrog
10-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Yikes--I am on my second time around with all three of the recent generous genies...so far nothing - I tried them this time with variations of my gmail acct. Crossing fingers and toes again! So glad some of you were able to get Brandarama to work! I am still waiting for those too! (patience, patience...LOL!)

m 'n c
10-04-2007, 10:34 PM
generous genie isn't always generous :) I would try doing one per day. I would also get a completely new email not a dotted variation of a gmail account for these.

bs4free
10-04-2007, 10:37 PM
and clear cookies inbetween doing one then get the credit then clear cookies and do another get the credit....

chipndale
10-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Yikes--I am on my second time around with all three of the recent generous genies...so far nothing - I tried them this time with variations of my gmail acct. Crossing fingers and toes again! So glad some of you were able to get Brandarama to work! I am still waiting for those too! (patience, patience...LOL!)

The genie usually isn't generous unless you are one of the lucky ones. I have had a few credit. Just take it slow and keep trying. I think that sometimes they will credit you just to get rid of you. :rotfl:

kayjo
10-05-2007, 01:46 AM
Generous Genie never credits for me so I stopped doing them.

mmm611
10-05-2007, 06:36 PM
I'm about ready to give up on these ones and Clash. How on earth are some of you getting credit for those? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

fanofree
10-05-2007, 08:18 PM
The Ungenerous Genie nevers credits, even with a brand spanking new e-mail. Maybe they track by ISP?? Or maybe they just don't like me!

jfrog
10-05-2007, 08:56 PM
I'm so glad some of you were able to get credit for the generous genie-- thank you for all the advice - will try them with a couple days in between - I haven't gotten anything from the clash ones either now that I looked back at them sitting in the pending area! Honestly, this is soooo much fun and you all are so sweet and helpful! Thanks again!:hugs:

fakrisch
10-07-2007, 06:14 PM
I can't get these to work either. I'll keep trying.