PDA

View Full Version : Pumped over surveys

kimntrent
02-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Anyone else pumped over surveys?

Three days into it and I have 6 surveys. a buck eighty each day makes for a good day.

gpp2001
02-03-2010, 09:32 PM
Kim -

I'm going to do you one better - I have 9 surveys in three days!!! That's $2.40!! And yes - I am pumped!!!

Karn

disney_girl
02-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Very pumped over surveys! I've managed a trifecta every day so that's $7.20 in just surveys for 3 days! Love seeing my account bump up every day!! Hopefully others are seeing how good surveys can be for their account!:sunshine:

bryder
02-03-2010, 09:47 PM
How how how do you guys do it??? lol I am so confused. I cannot qualify for any of them, am I doing something wrong?????

mollyeilis
02-03-2010, 10:01 PM
How how how do you guys do it??? lol I am so confused. I cannot qualify for any of them, am I doing something wrong?????

Do you keep trying through the day?

faithhope
02-03-2010, 10:15 PM
sometimes it is your demographics...
I wish I could get a survey... especially when I hear all this good news... but I haven't gotten a greenfield or AMP in two days...even trying multiple times a day... I hope tomorrow is better for me...

Claiken
02-04-2010, 04:00 AM

i cant qualify at 3AM when most of the rest of the timezone is sleeping!!! What gives??

its getting very frusterating. when i tried everyday before, i got at least 2. now its been none for trying everyday for like, a month, month and a half??

it feels like it doesnt even check for a survey, it just brings me to the automatic "no luck" page instantly.

SunshineGirl
02-04-2010, 08:32 AM
i cant qualify at 3AM when most of the rest of the timezone is sleeping!!! What gives??

its getting very frusterating. when i tried everyday before, i got at least 2. now its been none for trying everyday for like, a month, month and a half??

it feels like it doesnt even check for a survey, it just brings me to the automatic "no luck" page instantly.

There is definitely something up with that. Can you try installing a different browser completely? Like maybe Firefox?

lkat
02-04-2010, 09:06 AM
Yeah, I would echo what Tricia said. I can't remember the specifics, but I know when I first became a member I was using Safari for everything. The surveys weren't working for me for some reason. One of the members here on the forum suggested that I try a different browser, so I started using Firefox and since then, I don't have any problems with the surveys....might be worth giving it a try :)

Oddly enough, coupons.com has NEVER worked for me through Firefox, so I never even bothered, and within the last month or so, I started going through SR on Safari just for my coupons.com printing and THAT works fine...go figure!

Claiken
02-05-2010, 08:02 PM
There is definitely something up with that. Can you try installing a different browser completely? Like maybe Firefox?

is it at all possible that its a windows 7 thing?

i have sucessfully done surveys with this browser before, but i cant recall if its been since installing windows 7..... hmm.

SunshineGirl
02-05-2010, 08:34 PM
is it at all possible that its a windows 7 thing?

i have sucessfully done surveys with this browser before, but i cant recall if its been since installing windows 7..... hmm.

It's quite possible. I switch back and forth between browsers every now and again just because things seem to get "stuck" on me. But I am running Windows XP still.

MdCaterer
02-05-2010, 10:13 PM
It's quite possible. I switch back and forth between browsers every now and again just because things seem to get "stuck" on me. But I am running Windows XP still.

I don't know. Last month I was doing great with surveys. This month
I couldn't qualify for any the first couple of days. Yesterday I got an AMP and today all 3, sp hopefully the tide has turned!!!!!