PDA

View Full Version : ebay question?

ravensdreamer
10-06-2007, 07:52 AM
How long does it take to show as pending? I bought just under 100 dollars in pins for our trip in January and was just curious to how long it takes to pop up? I have a few more days until my latest choice hotels purchase goes from 0 to paid but the last time I did ebay I didnt get credit but it was smnall so I didn't really miss that much, but this one is a bit bigger as a SM at least...lol

I did bid through the sr link and then went back through sr when i checked to see if I won so I could make sure I get credit when i paid....that is correct..right?

thank you

Lynn

sunshinecindy
10-06-2007, 08:14 AM
How long does it take to show as pending? I bought just under 100 dollars in pins for our trip in January and was just curious to how long it takes to pop up? I have a few more days until my latest choice hotels purchase goes from 0 to paid but the last time I did ebay I didnt get credit but it was smnall so I didn't really miss that much, but this one is a bit bigger as a SM at least...lol

I did bid through the sr link and then went back through sr when i checked to see if I won so I could make sure I get credit when i paid....that is correct..right?

thank you

Lynn

Ya, you did it right. And normally we don't have a problem with ebay crediting. Back in April they were having some tracking problems, but since they fixed that, seems to be good now. Just watch your account for the next couple days, and if it gets to be around 10 days and you don't have a credit, file a TT on it.

jfrog
10-06-2007, 03:26 PM
I went through the SR link to ebay and put the shortcut on my desktop - will that work or do we have to go through the actual link on SR each time we go to ebay to buy??? That might be a silly question, but my brain just can't make sense of it right now! LOL

ravensdreamer
10-06-2007, 10:48 PM
thank you Cindy! I will keep a watch on it. Have a great evening!

Lynn