PDA

View Full Version : Interview about Me!

SunshineGirl
02-10-2010, 01:48 PM
I had an interview published about me today on a pretty important website and would love all of you to take a look. :)

http://www.murraynewlands.com/2010/02/sunshine-rewards-tricia-meyer-an-interview/

Murray is a well-known blogger, and I had a chance to meet him in Vegas and have him give me some feedback and ideas on my websites. I was very excited to see the interview posted today!

cjnix32
02-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Great interview Tricia! Hope it helps people see what a great thing you are doing!

lkat
02-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Great interview! Thanks for posting the link!

dwkay8
02-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Awesome! Your answer to the last question really struck a chord with me. As a small business owner it can be rough when you know you have a great product, but aren't accomplishing things like you know you should.

I read on one of your blogs (have no idea which one) about how you keep hoping for the big break that will take your businesses to the next level. I keep thinking about that, and how we always think it's coming, but it never does. It's just not easy owning a business, no matter what industry you're in.

disney_girl
02-10-2010, 02:24 PM
Awesome Tricia! Thanks for sharing!:sunshine:

m 'n c
02-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Very nice article about you Tricia!

askomsky
02-10-2010, 02:51 PM
i agree that was a very well written article. I agree with your mom.... you are optimistic, I do peg you for seeing the glass half full..... :D

PSL1013
02-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Great interview, thanks for sharing. :)

Sunni
02-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Great piece! I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!

kimntrent
02-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Awesome girl! I like it.

ShanPooh
02-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Tricia,

What a nice interview! I hope it brings even more people to your sites!

lanny76
02-10-2010, 04:55 PM
nice interview!

Blessing and Miracle
02-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Great interview! Keep up the good work. Continue to run an honest and exemplary company with outstanding customer service, and I know that God will continue to bless you and your company and give you the desires of your heart. :)

Who knows, we just might see you on Undercover Boss one day. :rotfl:

Iteach
02-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Who knows, we just might see you on Undercover Boss one day. :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Sorry to high jack this thread, but I saw Undercover Boss for the first time after the Super Bowl. I was riveted to my chair, which doesn't happen often. I thought it was a fabulous show and can't wait for the next one!!

Iteach
02-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Great interview Tricia. :clap: I hope it brings many more people to SR! You go girl!

OhMari
02-11-2010, 03:25 PM
No wonder this is such an awesome site.
You (Tricia) are a little Eistein-and I'm bettin your mom is too.
Did you ever get mad at someone and say;
"Don't mess with me, I'm a lawyer," that is one of the funniest quotes from the movie "Hook".
Kids don't care who their parents are-as long as they love them and stayed involved in their lives, and it sounds like you found the correct balance.

SunshineGirl
02-11-2010, 03:45 PM
No wonder this is such an awesome site.
You (Tricia) are a little Eistein-and I'm bettin your mom is too.
Did you ever get mad at someone and say;
"Don't mess with me, I'm a lawyer," that is one of the funniest quotes from the movie "Hook".
Kids don't care who their parents are-as long as they love them and stayed involved in their lives, and it sounds like you found the correct balance.

Actually, I do throw out the "I'm a lawyer" every now and again. LOL! Usually only when I am joking, but sometimes just when I get REALLY ticked off!!