PDA

View Full Version : Discrepancy in amounts

Kiki901
02-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Hello, one page states that I have $20.10 in my account, but my account page say $9 something.

Something I'm not understanding.

cjnix32
02-11-2010, 08:38 AM
First off...hello fellow buckeye! Do you have amounts pending? There is a delay in shopping credits, and offers. So it doesn't actually go into your account until the delay period has ended. Could that be it?

mmm611
02-11-2010, 07:16 PM
What pages are you referring to and what to the titles in front of those amounts say? All I can think of is one page is earnings for the year and the other is your account balance. The only other thing that might cause a variance like that is if yiou had a return for something purchased and the credits were reversed.

StitchandPooh'smom
02-17-2010, 09:27 PM
What pages are you referring to and what to the titles in front of those amounts say? All I can think of is one page is earnings for the year and the other is your account balance.

I was going to say this too. The member page lists your current balance. The current earnings page lists earnings per quarter, earnings per year (should be the same as per quarter since we are in the first quarter), then current balance. If you have cashed out for anything, your current balance would probably be less than your earnings per quarter (depending how much you carried over from last year).

Kiki901
03-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Hello, thanks guys. I just cashed out for $20 and something. I guess it was all the pending stuff.