PDA

View Full Version : TT question

Iteach
10-06-2007, 05:43 PM
I placed a Target order on Sept. 30th. It shipped on Oct. 1st and I have received it. It has not shown up as pending in my account yet. It's not for much, but should I file a TT yet or is it too early and I should wait?

bs4free
10-06-2007, 05:58 PM
I placed a Target order on Sept. 30th. It shipped on Oct. 1st and I have received it. It has not shown up as pending in my account yet. It's not for much, but should I file a TT yet or is it too early and I should wait?

You should wait 10-14 days to file a TT! Did you check back to the date you order it and the date it shipped in your account history becuase those are the days they would show up on! Also check your current earnings to see if the amount pending has increased!

Also alot of the shopping is still manual credits and trica does them about once a week or so usualy on sundays!

HTH

m 'n c
10-07-2007, 11:02 AM
I'd wait until tomorrow. I placed an order the same day and its not pending yet but Tricia hasn't done this week's shopping credits so it might come thru today. I've never had an issue with Target not crediting for me if that eases your mind at all.