PDA

View Full Version : I need to order some ink but...

shmily1
02-13-2010, 07:51 AM
Every time I click on 4ink or 123inkjet links, I get the dreaded "cannot open" screen. Is there something I need to do to fix it? I'm using DH's computer since I killed mine (you know, the dreaded blue screen of death?). Thanks for any help!! I can't print coupons without ink!! :eek:

sunshinecindy
02-13-2010, 09:09 AM
Make sure that both cookies are enabled as well as popups. Maybe try a different browser too and check the security settings.

shmily1
02-17-2010, 07:45 AM
I made a purchase from Crocs and am currently on the My Spice Sage website but still can't get to an ink website. It doesn't matter which one if they carry the ink I need, which I'm sure they do since it's just a standard cartridge but I hate to go to the big box and buy it when I could buy it here.

lkat
02-17-2010, 08:14 AM
That's weird! Did you try a new browser...sometimes some of the sites wouldn't work for me when I was using Safari, but now I use Firefox for SR and don't think I've had any problems. I just checked 4inkjets now and it opened for me. I don't really have any ideas how to make it work for you, but I hope it does soon b/c they offer some GREAT cash back...I don't think I'd go anywhere else for ink now! :)

SunshineGirl
02-17-2010, 08:29 AM
Out of curiosity, can you click on our Disney Shopping link and get there?

gpp2001
02-17-2010, 11:07 AM
Try Carrot Ink - I just placed an order with them. They had the lowest price and the highest rewards back!

Karn