PDA

View Full Version : Question on SR Auction

kayjo
10-07-2007, 12:23 AM
I just noticed in my Account History that the bid I placed on the Premium Games subscription won and was deducted from my account. I haven't received any e-mails concerning this and I was wondering how I go about accessing my new subscription. Thanks.

coastalgirl
10-07-2007, 01:01 AM
It may not work until tomorrow or Monday. Have you tried getting into the Premium games? When I bought mine it took about a day. Congratulations! You are gonna love the games!

kayjo
10-07-2007, 01:30 AM
Thanks. I really enjoyed playing them during the trial run. I did try to access the premium games but I was denied. Did you receive an e-mail about your winning bid and how to access the games?

sunshinecindy
10-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks. I really enjoyed playing them during the trial run. I did try to access the premium games but I was denied. Did you receive an e-mail about your winning bid and how to access the games?

If you don't get in by days end, pm me and I'll get it taken care of. Tricia is just moving into her house this weekend and I think things are a little hairy....but we'll get you in.

kayjo
10-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Thanks Cindy. No rush, I was just wondering if there was something special I had to do in order to access the games.

kayjo
10-09-2007, 12:44 AM
I was able to access the gaames today. Thanks Cindy for taking care of this.