PDA

View Full Version : Question about Restaurant.com

lkat
02-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Am I understanding this correctly...

Right now through 2/21, SR has a coupon code to use to get 70% off all orders at Restaurant.com.

So, for example, one restaurant that we LOVE has a $100 gift certificate for $40. Does that actually mean that I can apply that 70% off code to the $40 and get a $100 gift certificate to that restaurant for ONLY $12 ???????

It sounds too good to be true if that's the case :love:

Sorry if this seems like an obvious question, but I've never used them before. My husband and I are going out tonight with the certificate I got for making SM Plus last quarter and now I'm all interested in the site and that 70% off code just took me by surprise when I saw it!

Thanks if you can help me out with this!

SunshineGirl
02-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Am I understanding this correctly...

Right now through 2/21, SR has a coupon code to use to get 70% off all orders at Restaurant.com.

So, for example, one restaurant that we LOVE has a $100 gift certificate for $40. Does that actually mean that I can apply that 70% off code to the $40 and get a $100 gift certificate to that restaurant for ONLY $12 ???????

It sounds too good to be true if that's the case :love:

Sorry if this seems like an obvious question, but I've never used them before. My husband and I are going out tonight with the certificate I got for making SM Plus last quarter and now I'm all interested in the site and that 70% off code just took me by surprise when I saw it!

Thanks if you can help me out with this!

That's exactly how it works. :) Just be sure to read to see if there are any particular restrictions on the coupon (like days of the week, the minimum amount that you have to spend, etc).

m 'n c
02-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Yes! Isn't it awesome?!?! I have found that most of the ones I buy have a minimum food purchase, no alcohol included in the minimum, and some are either dinner only or lunch only so as Tricia said just watch the wording. They are good for a year after purchase.

speechteachri
02-15-2010, 10:30 PM
LOVE restaurant.com. Make sure you read the fine print...then go and enjoy!!!

kristenrice
02-16-2010, 12:38 AM
I bought a $25 gift card for $1 back in November. The stipulation is that we have to buy at least $35 worth of food, without alcohol. So, basically, we get $35 worth of food for a total of $11 out-of-pocket. Not a bad deal!