PDA

View Full Version : Zooba

mmm611
10-07-2007, 02:11 PM
I've been checking out the contest thread and a lot of people seem to really like this club. I don't think I'd really have a use for it right now, but might consider doing it down the road after I find a better job and move out to get some cookbooks. You've all captured my interest!

The one question I have is, if you decide you don't like a particular book they sent, can you return that and get the 9.95 back for that book? I'm not talking about cancelling the club, just returning a book that isn't quite what you wanted.

I'm really hoping I can be doing this offer SOON. Waiting to hear back about this interview I had last week and the waiting is torture!

jnorth1007
10-07-2007, 02:19 PM
I don't know that I have heard of anyone having this issue. Since you choose which books are sent to you this keeps you from getting books that you dont want. If you mean can you return it once you get it and read it and decide that you dont like it? I don't know the answer to that.

m 'n c
10-07-2007, 02:24 PM
don't forget that this is not just a cookbook club that you can get other books as well. I'm planning on using it for some christmas presents this holiday season :)

mseg16222
10-07-2007, 02:30 PM
You put the books you want into your ship list so you get the books you want.

mmm611
10-07-2007, 02:35 PM
don't forget that this is not just a cookbook club that you can get other books as well. I'm planning on using it for some christmas presents this holiday season :)

True. I know a lot of people said they were able to find nice cookbooks there and since I have none, thought that might be nice for me at some point. I can always throw some mysteries on my list too.

I know some clubs allow you a certain period to review your books or whatever and if you decide you don't like that particular one, you're supposed to be able to return it. I've never tried doing that, so I'm not sure how easy it is. Just wondering!

mmm611
10-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Never mind, I don't think this is going to be a problem anymore. I just looked at their site and while I didn't answer my question, they have quilting books, including one I had on my Christmas list last year!

All right, I definitely have got to sign up with these people when I have more disposable income!