PDA

View Full Version : I made my first purchase from Kohl's today

m 'n c
02-16-2010, 07:29 PM
And I am stupidly excited about it. I didn't get anything big just some tights, 2 headbands, and a pair of sunglasses for the cruise all on sale but I'm still excited since I've never shopped there before. Glad I could do it through SR as well.

I know call me a nerd!

Hedy
02-16-2010, 08:08 PM
I never could even tolerate shopping at Kohls until I did it through SR. Then it was "Ooh, I got a Vera Wang top and an eyeshadow palette for less than $25!" :rotfl::rotfl:

Iteach
02-16-2010, 08:30 PM
And I am stupidly excited about it. I didn't get anything big just some tights, 2 headbands, and a pair of sunglasses for the cruise all on sale but I'm still excited since I've never shopped there before. Glad I could do it through SR as well.

I know call me a nerd!

You're not nerdy at all! Kohl's is a great store with many great products and deals! Congrats on your first Kohl's purchase!

m 'n c
02-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Yeah I bought 2 pairs of Vera Wang tights. I have read online that they are pretty darn good so I figured I'd try them out.

sunshinecindy
02-16-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm a huge Vera Wang fan as well as Kohls.

m 'n c
02-16-2010, 09:23 PM
I've been on a little bit of a shopping binge this week. I also picked up 4 pairs of shoes at Target (under $60 for all 4) and then bought the dry shampoo and eye shadow at sephora since I broke my other eye shadow. I really really want a swimsuit at figleaves but I need to wait a little longer for it :(

chipndale
02-17-2010, 12:54 AM
Shopping at Kohls.com is my favorite way to shop at Kohls. I find that it is so easy to get what I want and have free shipping right to my door that I rarely go into a Kohls store - unless I am returning something that I purchased online and it doesn't fit! Congratulations on your first purchase and I too love the Vera Wang collection!