PDA

View Full Version : Need A New Mouse

~Kathie
02-17-2010, 10:10 AM
My mouse died. Right now I am using the wireless from the laptop so I have SOMETHING. :headache:

I prefer a NON wireless, Strange I know....but it's what I like. I was complaining to DH that this mouse only lasted a couple of years and he sheepishly said they are only guaranteed for 10,000,000 clicks!! :eek: Whoa!!! Surprised it lasted this long!!! :rotfl:

Any recommendations?

PSL1013
02-17-2010, 10:50 AM
My mouse died. Right now I am using the wireless from the laptop so I have SOMETHING. :headache:

I prefer a NON wireless, Strange I know....but it's what I like. I was complaining to DH that this mouse only lasted a couple of years and he sheepishly said they are only guaranteed for 10,000,000 clicks!! :eek: Whoa!!! Surprised it lasted this long!!! :rotfl:

Any recommendations?

He could be right!! :rotfl: Can't give you any advice...I have a wireless Logitech but I know they make wired ones too, these are the ones that my son recommends and mine has been going strong with no problems.

~Kathie
02-17-2010, 11:28 AM
He could be right!! :rotfl: Can't give you any advice...I have a wireless Logitech but I know they make wired ones too, these are the ones that my son recommends and mine has been going strong with no problems.

That's the brand I currently have. Guess I'll head to Walmart/Target/Staples and see what they have. I need it today so shopping online is not an option. :(

Thanks Pam.

Blessing and Miracle
02-17-2010, 03:24 PM
:rotfl: All I saw was "my mouse died." Oh God, I've been in this house too long.

Anyways, hope you find a new one. :)

chipndale
02-17-2010, 06:07 PM
:rotfl: All I saw was "my mouse died." Oh God, I've been in this house too long.

It must be the long winter days - I thought the same thing - Of course DD has friends that do have a pet mouse.

lkat
02-17-2010, 06:12 PM
ok...what I thought this said was "need a new HOUSE"... I was thinking "wow, she's really trying to get some serious credits from SR if she's asking about it on the shopping forum... :rotfl:

eta: just checked our mouse which I love ( our apple issued one crapped out on us within a year of buying it...) It's a Logitech MX310 Optical Mouse. Works great for the Mac w/ the widgets and flipping from screen to screen and such, but don't know if it works with a pc if that's what you have...

~Kathie
02-17-2010, 10:33 PM

ok...what I thought this said was "need a new HOUSE"... I was thinking "wow, she's really trying to get some serious credits from SR if she's asking about it on the shopping forum... :rotfl:

eta: just checked our mouse which I love ( our apple issued one crapped out on us within a year of buying it...) It's a Logitech MX310 Optical Mouse. Works great for the Mac w/ the widgets and flipping from screen to screen and such, but don't know if it works with a pc if that's what you have...

It must be the long winter days - I thought the same thing - Of course DD has friends that do have a pet mouse.

You all are hysterical. DH came into the office to see what I was laughing about.

I bought a Logitech LX8 Cordless Laser Mouse. I really didn't want to get a cordless......probably because the one I have for the netbook is so difficult to work with. We bought that one when we got DH's laptop about 3 years ago.

I spent 30 minutes in Staples looking at the 50 or so mice that they had. There are VERY few that are corded.

The LX8 is wonderful, I'm very happy with it. If I didn't need it today I would have ordered online. I have my eye on a small cordless one for the netbook.

Thanks for the suggestions!!! :D

PSL1013
02-17-2010, 10:48 PM
You all are hysterical. DH came into the office to see what I was laughing about.

I bought a Logitech LX8 Cordless Laser Mouse. I really didn't want to get a cordless......probably because the one I have for the netbook is so difficult to work with. We bought that one when we got DH's laptop about 3 years ago.

I spent 30 minutes in Staples looking at the 50 or so mice that they had. There are VERY few that are corded.

The LX8 is wonderful, I'm very happy with it. If I didn't need it today I would have ordered online. I have my eye on a small cordless one for the netbook.

Thanks for the suggestions!!! :D

Mine is the LX7 cordless optical mouse! I love mine, no problems with it at all. Glad you found one that you are happy with. I also bought a mini Logitech mouse for my netbook in pink at Bestbuy for about $20 which I also love.

linanglab
02-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Are mouse acts up every now and then and we have to adjust the ball in it. Its real annoying haha

Blessing and Miracle
02-19-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm glad you found what you needed. Have you seen that Capital One commerical? The guy clicks on a live mouse. I hate that commercial. If you wanna run me out of any place, just mention the word mouse/rat and I'm gone! :rotfl:

With the exception of Mickey of course.;)