PDA

View Full Version : Shopping manual upload

Hedy
10-08-2007, 08:19 AM
Does anybody know if Tricia did her manual upload of shopping yet? With the move+the holiday, I'm wondering if it's delayed.

eaglesdare
10-08-2007, 08:31 AM
i was just coming to post about that also. i still have nothing showing up for my shopping. and they did take the money out of my bank acct.

ruledbymercury
10-08-2007, 08:36 AM
I shopped BagsBuy this past Wednesday and haven't seen anything yet.

PSL1013
10-08-2007, 08:38 AM
I shopped on 10/1 at 4 different sites and two have already credited and two have not, I was hoping they would have credited overnight but I'm sure she has been very busy. I'm going to give it another week and than I'll start worrying about them! :)

m 'n c
10-08-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm thinking she hasn't done the upload. I ordered from Target and Nordies last week and those 2 normally show up the sunday after I order and they are not pending yet. I am thinking the move, Cindy's arrival, and the holiday will push things back. Maybe Tricia can pop on and give a status update later because I'm sure the daily surveys will not be posting but people will be asking.

disneynut
10-08-2007, 09:18 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Holiday and surveys not posting either.. Thanks for pointing that out. I would have been looking all day. :confused:

disneynut
10-08-2007, 09:33 AM
Surveys have credited. :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
10-08-2007, 09:37 AM
I'm slowly getting caught up. :) Kevin put my office together last night, so I have my dual monitors back, which I really need to do the manual credits. You should see surveys now plus shopping rolling in as the day goes on.

m 'n c
10-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the update Tricia. Glad you are starting to get everything unpacked and moved in.

Hedy
10-08-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm slowly getting caught up. :) Kevin put my office together last night, so I have my dual monitors back, which I really need to do the manual credits. You should see surveys now plus shopping rolling in as the day goes on.

As always, thanks for keeping us posted. :)

Alice28
10-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Thanks Tricia. Hope the unpacking goes smoothly!

I think I have 3 orders I placed last week, so it will be nice to see the balance bump up a couple more dollars.

Hedy
10-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Update-one shopping credited, the other has not credited yet. The one which credited is from Thursday, and the other is from Monday, so I don't know if that effected it.

bs4free
10-08-2007, 01:26 PM
WOOT so Sunshine Rewards is now set up in its new Headquarters WOOT!!!!

How has the move been everything gooing ok....

m 'n c
10-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Nothing yet but I'm not worrying yet :) Keep them coming Tricia.

Alice28
10-08-2007, 01:43 PM

Ditto. :)

I think mine were Joann, Best Buy & KB Toys, all on or around 10/2. All of them debited my checking account last Thurs.

LuvMyBoys
10-08-2007, 01:57 PM
I hope some travel shopping credits come through soon! :angel: I'm waiting on Expedia, Travelocity, and Southwest.

Hoping for some :sunshine:

eaglesdare
10-08-2007, 04:21 PM

ditto.

have fun unpacking.

m 'n c
10-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Just wondering if any more will be uploaded today while you take a break from unpacking :)

SunshineGirl
10-09-2007, 09:32 AM
I need to do about 4 chunks today to finish getting them caught up and just got the first one done. There are still some Disney odds and ends that I am having trouble with. The crediting is gonig MUCH faster under the new system. There are just still some tweaks we have to make that are causing me to have to manually check over the credits as they go through. The good news is that once we get through those adjustments, we should be seeing about 75% of our shopping crediting daily from there on out.

m 'n c
10-09-2007, 09:38 AM
That is great news Tricia! I'm glad things are going much quicker and easier for you. I was really just hoping you'd say you weren't done since I'm still holding out for a few credits ;)

Now if we could do something about these daily surveys.....

Hedy
10-09-2007, 09:52 AM
I need to do about 4 chunks today to finish getting them caught up and just got the first one done. There are still some Disney odds and ends that I am having trouble with. The crediting is gonig MUCH faster under the new system. There are just still some tweaks we have to make that are causing me to have to manually check over the credits as they go through. The good news is that once we get through those adjustments, we should be seeing about 75% of our shopping crediting daily from there on out.

:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

Debbie Jean
10-09-2007, 10:33 AM

:clap: & :thanks: for all your hard work, Tricia!

PSL1013
10-09-2007, 10:41 AM

Waiting patiently for my last two shopping credits to show up from 10/1, than I can stop refreshing every hour throughout the day and relax! :rotfl:

Weluvdisny
10-09-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm waiting for an e-bay purchase from 9/20 to credit. Should I do a TT?

m 'n c
10-09-2007, 11:35 AM
wait until the end of the day or when Tricia says she's done and yes file a TT.

Momtoaprincess
10-09-2007, 12:01 PM

Woohoo!! Thanks Tricia!! I just placed quite a few shopping orders within the past couple of weeks and am hoping they had credited.

mmm611
10-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Whoo! I got my first shopping credit today! I ordered some Crocs from shoebuy on 10/7 and got the email that they'd shipped last night. I wasn't sure if they'd be in the credits Tricia was doing now or if I'd have to wait till Sunday, but they're listed as pending till tomorrow.

Thanks Tricia!

SunshineGirl
10-09-2007, 03:44 PM
I've now done everything except the bugger ones that didn't make it through the automatic credit system last week and the travel ones. whew! Lots of people should be seeing things pending now.

spring
10-09-2007, 03:52 PM
I've now done everything except the bugger ones that didn't make it through the automatic credit system last week and the travel ones. whew! Lots of people should be seeing things pending now.

Tricia, I have a shopping credit that is pending as of today, but the pending date is 10/7/07. :confused: Also, I thought SMs did not have a wait for credits to be on their account, but perhaps I'm confused?:confused:

bs4free
10-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Tricia, I have a shopping credit that is pending as of today, but the pending date is 10/7/07. :confused: Also, I thought SMs did not have a wait for credits to be on their account, but perhaps I'm confused?:confused:
For SM the hold is 3 days for shopping credits all other users is 21 days...
HTH

Alice28
10-09-2007, 04:03 PM
I see two of my three. :cooldance:

however, it says, "Credit Hold until 10/5 or 10/6". Hmmm... I am a SM, I thought the hold would be taken off by now. Esp since those dates have passed anyway. :confused: I'm sure it's just a glitch.

The only one that didn't credit was for KBToys, and I think it was seriously only for .15. :p

coastalgirl
10-09-2007, 04:03 PM
Thanks Tricia!!

Most likely the credit holds will come off tonight when the script runs!

LuvMyBoys
10-09-2007, 04:06 PM

So there are some travel credits that will be coming through soon??!! :cooldance:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that some of mine are in there!! :angel:

Thanks for the update Tricia.

spring
10-09-2007, 04:11 PM
For SM the hold is 3 days for shopping credits all other users is 21 days...
HTH

Gotcha! Thanks. However, I'm still puzzled by this message:

#921878 Shopping: Order 123DF51 Gap.com 2.96 Credits 10/04/2007 Credit Hold until 10-07-2007

This showed up today, but wasn't the 7th two days ago?:confused:

bs4free
10-09-2007, 04:17 PM
When did you order, mabey over 3 days ago, and that with your sm you should get credit on 10/7 but was just put in today so my best guess would be tonight your account will be updated with that amount..... make sense....

spring
10-09-2007, 04:33 PM
When did you order, mabey over 3 days ago, and that with your sm you should get credit on 10/7 but was just put in today so my best guess would be tonight your account will be updated with that amount..... make sense....

That makes perfectly good sense! Thanks for the help!

mjjmbnmm
10-09-2007, 04:33 PM
got 3 of 4, holding out hope for the last one.

coastalgirl
10-09-2007, 04:34 PM
Pat, it will most likely credit your account tonight. It usually updates around midnight! I have the same thing on my page too!

disneynut
10-09-2007, 04:34 PM
What about credits for photo sites. I did one on 10/2 and one on 10/3. I have received both sets of photos, just wondering if I should see something in my account yet???:confused:

Soccer Princess
10-09-2007, 04:42 PM
I just saw my Shoebuy credit come up as pending! :) It was from 10/7 by the way.

aknight373
10-09-2007, 04:44 PM
my ebay showed up with a credit hold until 11-15 but my barnes and noble one has not ( i dont mind my bn is only .85 cents haha)

spring
10-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Pat, it will most likely credit your account tonight. It usually updates around midnight! I have the same thing on my page too!

Thanks! That clears up my mystery.:sunshine:

eaglesdare
10-09-2007, 05:03 PM
oh boy, i finally have my first shopping pending credit! how exciting is this. LOL

cglaura
10-09-2007, 05:12 PM
I just saw my Shoebuy credit come up as pending! :) It was from 10/7 by the way.

Oh drats. I wonder if this was the normal batch or with the ones Tricia said she received this morning (she said she got credit for all but 1 of the requests from shoebuy.) Would be just my luck I'd be the one! I'm hoping with that date it is the normal batch and Tricia is still unpacking and moving and waiting for the others to show as definitely paid :)

coastalgirl
10-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Thanks! That clears up my mystery.:sunshine:

You are welcome! Anytime! :angel:

Hedy
10-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Mine also showed up as pending. Yay!

m 'n c
10-09-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm 2/3 come on Nordies shopping! I got Target from 10/1 and shoebuy from 10/8 credit holding right now. The nordies was from last week sometime so hopefully this will come through tonight.

m 'n c
10-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Yay!!! I'm 3/3 for my credits. Thanks Tricia!! Now I just need that CC billing cycle to close (I was soo good this month) so I can start my christmas shopping on the next month's cycle.

3dog2kidmom
10-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Yay... I got my 2 shoebuys!! Still waiting for drugstore.com, but I just today got the shipping confirmation so I'm not expecting that until this weekend I guess. Thanks, Tricia!!

PSL1013
10-10-2007, 08:26 AM
I got 3 out of 4 of my credits from orders placed on 10/1 but Hickory Farms hasn't shown up yet, has anyone ever order from them and had problems with crediting? I already received my item last week?

arob414
10-10-2007, 09:04 AM
I have one more Magazine.com credit waiting to show up. I went on a magazine shoppng spree. Got Southern Living, for my mom - Christmas, for $14.95. Then, bought M and Twist for my groupie daughters. We don't have enough posters on their beautifully (once) decorated walls. :rotfl: The only thing they allowed me to leave on their walls are two poster prints, of them, made at WDW, last trip. They each have one in their room.

PSL1013
10-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Tricia, are you done with the manual uploads? I still have not received credit for my Hickory Farms purchase on 10/1.....should I go ahead and file a TT? Are they usually this slow at crediting, I shopped for the same item last time when it was part of AlmondPlaza and I don't remember having to wait this long? Thanks :)

SunshineGirl
10-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Tricia, are you done with the manual uploads? I still have not received credit for my Hickory Farms purchase on 10/1.....should I go ahead and file a TT? Are they usually this slow at crediting, I shopped for the same item last time when it was part of AlmondPlaza and I don't remember having to wait this long? Thanks :)

Was it for 22.99 by any chance? I had a credit come through without a userid attached (maybe you got logged out)? If so, I'll just go ahead and process it for you.

PSL1013
10-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Yes, that's me (I hope). My order totaled $22.99 not including shipping. How did I get logged out? I always check just before clicking the order button? At least that solves the problem of why I didn't get credited right away. :confused:

SunshineGirl
10-11-2007, 11:32 AM
It may just have been that your SR cookie expired. I think they expire every 48 hours or something like that. It doesn't happen often that you happen to be making a purchase. But the good news is that we always still get credit. We just don't always know who to give the credit to at first. :)

PSL1013
10-11-2007, 11:36 AM
It may just have been that your SR cookie expired. I think they expire every 48 hours or something like that. It doesn't happen often that you happen to be making a purchase. But the good news is that we always still get credit. We just don't always know who to give the credit to at first. :)

I'm glad to hear this! Thanks so much! It's wasn't that much of a credit but every penny counts!! :love:

PSL1013
10-12-2007, 07:44 AM
Was it for 22.99 by any chance? I had a credit come through without a userid attached (maybe you got logged out)? If so, I'll just go ahead and process it for you.

Just to clarify, did you want me to open a TT and send you the confirmation for this order before you do the credit to prove it was for me? Thanks :)