PDA

View Full Version : DailySurveys are Rocking!

SunshineGirl
02-19-2010, 11:46 AM
According to the stats from Greenfield, almost every single person is getting a daily survey one their first or second try this week. You may have to try to qualify for a few after you click on our link, but people are getting credit 75% of the time that they click on our link. This is almost double what we usually see! So if you have been away from Daily Surveys for awhile, now would be the time to try. :)

StitchandPooh'smom
02-19-2010, 12:09 PM
I've gotten one every day this month - that's unbelievable for me! I did get kicked out of four or five this morning before getting one, but I got one! :sunshine:

Alice28
02-19-2010, 02:55 PM
I've been on a hot roll with them lately. Couldn't get in one this AM, but will try again later. They really jack up the account so quickly- thanks GF! Thanks SR!

m 'n c
02-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Woo Hoo! I was able to complete mine already for the day.

kristenrice
02-20-2010, 12:34 AM
I have only missed one this month! That was my own fault, since I got busy and never tried. Other than that, the surveys have been really kind this month. It's only 19 days in and I've already earned over $30 just in surveys:banana:.

Thanks again, SR!:party:

OhMari
02-20-2010, 09:11 AM
I've been doing them around noon time, and have gotten one, every day this past week. And some are really fun. I know we are not suppose to talk about the product or subject with anyone, but I was really excited about a "motorsport" survey I took. I heard Daryle Waltrip talking about it, during the Daytona Race, and I knew what he was talking about.:cooldance:

slriver
02-20-2010, 12:57 PM
I think I only missed one this month. This has been a good month for me!

Tracy

lanny76
02-20-2010, 01:07 PM
only missed two, but one because I was out of town and way busy.