PDA

View Full Version : Silliest Survey I have ever done! LOL

jfrog
10-08-2007, 01:42 PM
OK - has anyone come across the survey about refrigerators??? It asked some of the most off the wall questions!

Ex. 35. My refrigerator is an emotional being for me rather than a rational being

Also asked if I felt more attractive while using my refrigerator! I didn't care HOW long this one took - it was too funny to stop!

Hedy
10-08-2007, 01:56 PM
OK - has anyone come across the survey about refrigerators??? It asked some of the most off the wall questions!

Ex. 35. My refrigerator is an emotional being for me rather than a rational being

Also asked if I felt more attractive while using my refrigerator! I didn't care HOW long this one took - it was too funny to stop!

I'm a fan of when they ask if your soda/painkiller/make up makes you feel sexy.

jfrog
10-08-2007, 02:01 PM
LOL! Also wanted to know if I found it easy and fulfilling to perform other tasks while using my refrigerator - ummmm - I left that one neutral - have to really think that one through! lol

abcboys
10-08-2007, 02:19 PM
I hate surveys that ask stupid questions like that. Like "i feel smart when using this product" or "makes me feel like a good mom" I don't know about you guys but I really don't put that much thought into what products I use a lot of the time.

coastalgirl
10-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Must be silly survey day. I just got this one too. :rotfl: My 9 yr old son is about to fall over laughing at the dumb questions on this survey!

askomsky
10-08-2007, 03:09 PM
asked the same questions!!!! Like I feel sexy when I pay my loan???????

jollytammy
10-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Ok, I want to know why everyone else gets the cool surveys! I always get the insurance one that always says I haven't answered the questions correctly. :rotfl:

chipndale
10-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Oh! I have tried all day to get a survey and I still haven't completed one. AND I haven't got the refrigerator one. It sounds like fun! I hope I get it.

Debbie Jean
10-08-2007, 04:29 PM
asked the same questions!!!! Like I feel sexy when I pay my loan???????

I've had that same question with both a loan and a bank... what the heck does that mean anyway!!!??? I felt like saying yes, totally... if fact, I never feel sexier than when I am making a depost at Commerce Bank!:rotfl:

jfrog
10-09-2007, 05:50 PM
LOL! Got one today about car ads -- it was interesting, sorta-lol It did have some sneaky ones in there that instead of asking if the ad was humerous or clever or whatever...it just said check the box farthest to the right. If we 'miss' these I'll bet the survey ends suddenly and we miss the credit or something? Sneeeeaky! Good to read carefully when filling in all those circles!:angel:

bs4free
10-09-2007, 07:07 PM
LOL! Got one today about car ads -- it was interesting, sorta-lol It did have some sneaky ones in there that instead of asking if the ad was humerous or clever or whatever...it just said check the box farthest to the right. If we 'miss' these I'll bet the survey ends suddenly and we miss the credit or something? Sneeeeaky! Good to read carefully when filling in all those circles!:angel:
I get a lot of surveys that say to click such and such.... just another reason to make sure you are always reading and giving the answers to the best of your ability.....