PDA

View Full Version : New Boca Java offer...

sunshinecindy
10-08-2007, 03:25 PM
You asked for it, we got it. This is a great deal, and with $9.00 back, you are paying less then what you would pay in a store for this great coffee. Don't hesitate, it may not be here long. Pair this up with your Davids cookies and it just doesn't get any better.

Soccer Princess
10-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Oh and I really like the mug with it!!! So with this one, this is no additional purchase requirement, correct? I'm sure I'll probably get at least 1 or 2 more shipments, but I just want to make sure in case my grandpa doesn't like it.

spring
10-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Thanks so much for bringing Boca Java back. I've already ordered!:cooldance:

askomsky
10-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I wanted to try it the last time but it got pulled before I could

April

speechteachri
10-08-2007, 10:51 PM
? about this offer. Is this particular offer only for new customers? I ordered the last time Boca Java had an offer up. I am now hooked!! But I love the mug, and I love their coffee! This offer shows up as my not having completed it when I check offers by category, but I want to find out for sure if it is kosher to do it again or not???

Thanks!!

speechteachri
10-10-2007, 07:04 AM
helloooo???

sunshinecindy
10-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Heres what is says:

How It Works

By becoming a member you’ll receive four 8 oz. bags of roasted-to-order coffee, delivered in about a week. For a limited time we’re also giving you a BONUS scrapbook mug. You will receive a monthly notification confirming future deliveries and allowing you to customize your order. There are no further obligations for joining today, club details

Personally, there are a lot of other flavors I want to try after the initial that aren't offered is this initial trial, so that will be good.

mmm611
10-10-2007, 03:42 PM
I'm thinking about doing this one. Anybody have any good reccomendations for flavors? I'm thinking of getting the Carmel one, vacation villa vanilla, maybe the boca sunrise (I think that's the name!) and I'm not sure about the last one.

I do like french vanilla flavored coffee a lot and I always go for carmel lattes at Starbucks.

sunshinecindy
10-10-2007, 04:16 PM
I'm thinking about doing this one. Anybody have any good reccomendations for flavors? I'm thinking of getting the Carmel one, vacation villa vanilla, maybe the boca sunrise (I think that's the name!) and I'm not sure about the last one.

I do like french vanilla flavored coffee a lot and I always go for carmel lattes at Starbucks.

I have one word for Starbucks coffees...macchiattos...mmmm, carmel AND chocolate. I saw some good ones that I am going to order, and then once you get a membership, theres even more to choose from and even better flavors.

3dog2kidmom
10-10-2007, 09:10 PM

LOVE boca villa and pumpkin paradise (MMMMM!!!) I'm not a flavored coffee person, but make an exception for the pumpkin!!!

speechteachri
10-10-2007, 09:48 PM
Heres what is says:

How It Works

By becoming a member you’ll receive four 8 oz. bags of roasted-to-order coffee, delivered in about a week. For a limited time we’re also giving you a BONUS scrapbook mug. You will receive a monthly notification confirming future deliveries and allowing you to customize your order. There are no further obligations for joining today, club details

Personally, there are a lot of other flavors I want to try after the initial that aren't offered is this initial trial, so that will be good.

I think I am already considered a member from the last offer. Oh well. I keep changing my shipments though, because I keep ordering more coffee!. My favorites so far are Tropical kiss (chocolate with a "smooch" of coconut!!) and the pumpkin paradise. Even dh, who does not like flavored coffee likes the pumpkin!!

SunshineGirl
10-10-2007, 09:49 PM
I just added Boca Java to shopping and they have some coupons as well. :)

speechteachri
10-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Whoo Hoo!!! Thanks! I was just thinking as I was typing my last response here that that would be great if we could have a shopping link for them. They seem to have some really nice gifty things too. I think I am going to order some of their cocoas for my BF (best friend, not boyfriend!!) for Christmas!

mmm611
10-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks Tricia! I found the descriptions from the shopping link and saw at least four fromt he list that sounded good. Now I'm just trying to decide between the offer and the 3:00 coffee break sampler and trying all the ones that look good!

Mom2aPrincess
10-15-2007, 01:11 AM
Does this credit instantly? Or do we wait until the 15th of next month?

mollyeilis
10-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Well, we were out of coffee and riding high on the latest paycheck, so I decided to try this coffee.

As a "yay" and an answer to that last question, it is an offer, so it will hold until the 15th of the following month, BUT it went into pending within 10 minutes from the time of my order. So that was cool. No waiting around to see if it was going to pend. :)

Soccer Princess
10-16-2007, 04:43 PM
I signed up yesterday... it also went into pending very quickly for me as well! :)