PDA

View Full Version : still not getting any surveys...

Claiken
02-22-2010, 03:33 AM
tried on my vista laptop today 3 times. nothing. but i do qualify for all but 3 questions (the checkboxes at the beginning).

im not trying to complain, but im just truly concerned that somehow that part of my account is not functioning properly. is there some way to test this??

the only thing im making anything on is the daily clicks, and sometimes scratchers... but the surveys just dont even seem to go through. its always automatic no's - no matter what the initial menu of questions is.

im just trying to determine what to do - since i know i cant create a new account and try that way... i just dont know what to do. I quite normally get into the first few pages where they ask what you make, where you live, etc. and then get declined after, but the past couple months i havent ever even been able to get so far as starting a survey, and im just truly concerned.

i just dont know if there is truly just never surveys available, or if something is not functioning properly.

can anyone offer any advice?

Claiken
02-25-2010, 03:09 AM
i realized what happened, finally....

i think i accidently clicked american in the top right one time, on the list of options for a survey screen..... cuz i noticed there were less options available once i hit canadian... but it DID bring me to the survey, and i finally completed one!!!!